User ribbon fisk

5 years ago #1685
Eternal
who many think is a shark himself, even though he's "against" it.

http://vimeo.com/49352825

Boop

5 years ago #1687
Chi

Eternal
who many think is a shark himself, even though he's "against" it.

http://vimeo.com/49352825

It just dawned upon me that he also contradicted himself. He rejected an unusual offer in that video cause he found out it was a dupe.

Then he recently released a video saying just cause his sunbeams team captain is duped doesn't mean it's worth less.

Cpt. Moist Panties

5 years ago #1764
Eternal

Yes but when it comes to an extent that someone trades another guy a weapon for a $1000 unusual hat. Then something has to be done about it.

It's not worth $1000 to 99% of society. Only to, like, 40 guys that buy them. If that much. This is more like a guy buying the pocket lint from another guy, and then selling it to a millionaire that values it at 10,000 bucks. Everything has its value and there will always be some retard that pays an insane amount for something. That doesn't mean you were ripped off.

Phen Stiller

5 years ago #1964
Well I would consider sharking where the buyer buys it for like 3 percent of the items value. But that's just me. If u think sharking is where u pay below that has price, isn't quickselling sharking? Also I'll give an example: so let's say I give some noob 9 pure for a burning Team Captain, is that still considered sharking? Iunno maybe. At least the 9 pure was better than the righteous bison and the phlog that another guy offered him, and was probs goin to take. See what I mean? Where's the line drawn?

Ben_10

5 years ago #1973
thank you based bazaar<3

Ben_10

5 years ago #1974
Spell Nexus™

(I got a 40# for a name tag.)
But ban the actual Sharks, those things are assholes.

You jew'd a 12 key item for 1 ref, If that's not sharking, then nothing is.

NEO WANNABE! | ᵒ>ᵒ smol bug

5 years ago #1975
Ben_10

Spell Nexus™

(I got a 40# for a name tag.)
But ban the actual Sharks, those things are assholes.

You jew'd a 12 key item for 1 ref, If that's not sharking, then nothing is.

Objection! I wouldn't call it sharking. He knew the price 100%, but he didn't give a fuck about it, as he wanted a Name Tag.

Ben_10

5 years ago #1976
Spell Nexus™

He knew the price 100%, but he didn't give a fuck about it.

Which would mean It's okay to take items from players that don't care, or have possibly even given up tf2...right?
An item is only worth as much as the person wants it to be.
If it's worth nothing to the person, then It's fine to take it without being given any shit from people...right?

hyclrs✌

5 years ago #1977
Ben_10

Spell Nexus™

He knew the price 100%, but he didn't give a fuck about it.

Which would mean It's okay to take items from players that don't care, or have possibly even given up tf2...right?
An item is only worth as much as the person wants it to be.
If it's worth nothing to the person, then It's fine to take it without being given any shit from people...right?

I got a strange Huntsman for my Track terrorizer when they came out from the invite player Harbleu. He offered it.

Ben_10

5 years ago #1978
hycolours

I got a strange Huntsman for my Track terrorizer when they came out from the invite player Harbleu. He offered it.

Right, this is my point. On a technicality you'd be a shark, for not paying full price. Even with the other players consent.
Although unfair, it's the way it's the way it's seen.

Ben_10

5 years ago #1979
Ben_10

it's the way it's the way it's seen.

goodnight

david

4 years ago #31534
y did this thread die :<

Corporal Kal

3 years ago #70823
Oh great so Joe Thornton wont be banned from here?

Pwnage Peanut

3 years ago #82393
aaaaaand the rule got reversed
You must log in to post.