User ribbon BOO-dapest ☠

2 years ago #104846
End of The Line and Taunt unusual effect graphics added

User ribbon BOO-dapest ☠

2 years ago #105309
added holiday restrictions icon and description:

i also moved the spell icon to the lower left so it doesn't interfere with craft #s (thanks "unknown")

User ribbon BOO-dapest ☠

2 years ago #109093
items priced < 1 key now appear in ref. e.g. no more 0.65 keys crap
earbuds wiped from currency calculations and auction starting bids (note that auctions started before this change will still be listed in buds)

User ribbon BOO-dapest ☠

2 years ago #111730
i've completely rewritten how we link to the backpack.tf page from item modals. instead of going to the old "suggest a price" page, you get taken to the correct stats page (works for tradable/untradable, craftable/uncraftable as well) - a minor looking change that's sort of a big deal behind the scenes.

i've also added a link to the steam inventory for the item. note that if the item changed hands, is renamed, was painted, etc since the trade was made, it will no longer link correctly (we need the item's current id for the links to work) - still this should be super useful for checking on the skins and such for all the new weapons until i build better support for those (plus it works with dota and cs:go)

User ribbon BOO-dapest ☠

a year ago #114108
welp, i know i'm a bit late, but support for decorated weapons has finally been added!

User ribbon BOO-dapest ☠

a year ago #114109
on the display side:
. the weapons now display the correct image for the given skin and wear
. they show the correct name and english version of the wear and rarity as well as displaying a rarity border

you can also search for decorated weapons (make sure you pick 'Decorated', 'Strange', or 'Unusual' tho - yes, 'Any Quality' is coming soon), add them to the right side of your trades, and even add them to your wishlist:

in addition, i've added a Festivized icon (a cute little christmas tree)

and fixed a couple of things

i haven't slept much

User ribbon BOO-dapest ☠

a year ago #114302
you can now search for Any Quality (this is the default). this will make searching much easier, especially when skins are involved.

User ribbon BOO-dapest ☠

a year ago #114304
i also am no longer counting the price of parts that are artificially inflated due to their consumption in Strange Count Transfer Tool creation. see the topic here: http://bazaar.tf/thread/8064 for more info.

User ribbon BOO-dapest ☠

a year ago #114345
> you can now search for Any Quality (this is the default). this will make searching much easier, especially when skins are involved.

fixed an issue where the wanted items (right side of trade) were coming up as 'Any Quality' - note that if you have a trade like that, you will have to fix it yourself (sorry for any inconvenience)

User ribbon BOO-dapest ☠

a year ago #114367
i made custom names less in your face for renamed items as this allows for better filtering and understanding the item you are examining - as always, you can ask questions / make comments about this and other chanages in this thread: http://bazaar.tf/thread/5254

User ribbon BOO-dapest ☠

7 months ago #116604
while rewriting the bots after the downtime yesterday i also fixed some gnawing old issues:
* bots confirm collection trades much more efficiently now (less time before you receive your offer)
* bots are better at recovering from steam outages when there are outstanding offers - this should hopefully prevent the occasional mismatch between what the site thinks exists as an offer and what exists (or doesn't exist) on steam
This thread is locked. You cannot reply.