User ribbon ༺ buddhapest ༻

3 years ago #T4721
hey, anyone here use android and chrome on their mobile device? it's super frustrating not to be able to make trade offers because you can't drag and drop items and you can't double click them (double click zooms in and out)

anyone find a way around that?

Essoplerck

3 years ago #64197
I have this too, But usaly its not that hard for me to walk upstairs to send a tradeoffer from my pc, with is 24/7 on

Bery

3 years ago #64206
I just use Ice to trade real time.

3 years ago #64214
Beryllium Be

what's "ice"?

Essoplerck

3 years ago #64215
i think a real person that is behind a desk to do all crazy stuff you ask him to do "sell this. buy 2000000 potatos"

Kᴀɴᴛᴀ

3 years ago #64227
༺ buddhapest ༻
Beryllium Be

what's "ice"?

It's an android app that makes mobile trading possible (but since i never used it, i can't endorse the app).

Many people are using the puffin browser for trading on android and IOS, too.

3 years ago #64233
thanks kanta - from the gist i get on the reddit thread, the puffin browser has the same issues. and i can accept trades offers just fine, i simply can't make them.

and given the amount of account stealing that's going on these days there's no way i'm using a third party app that needs my credentials to work so ice is out also.

Kанцер

2 years ago #105598
༺ buddhapest ༻
thanks kanta - from the gist i get on the reddit thread, the puffin browser has the same issues. and i can accept trades offers just fine, i simply can't make them.

and given the amount of account stealing that's going on these days there's no way i'm using a third party app that needs my credentials to work so ice is out also.

did you find any other way to trade over android device?

6 days ago #116855
not only did you necro a 2.5 year old thread, nor does it have anything to do with bazaar or outpost, it's not even relevant anymore because valve fixed this issue for mobile trading in steam.
You must log in to post.