Morbid Fable // FST

a month ago #T8389
I'm a brand new broker trying to get into TF2 brokering. I know for a fact that because I'm new people aren't going to trust me but I am offering my services for a tiny tiny fee.
Obviously because the quality of unusuals and other highly sought out items are not static and don't deserve a percentage fee, I am willing to do my services for no more than a key. This is a wonderful opportunity for those trying to get rid of their unusuals but don't have time. Obviously for you who are seasoned, I am not going to be the one for you, but this site has many other wonderful users who will fit your style.

Why I'm your best option for a broker

Clean Steamrep
many years of service in many games
I've got random accolades and other bullshit thats mildly irrelevant.

There aren't any people I will NOT broker for, unless you've got a bad past. Obviously, I'm providing the service so I do not interrogate my users. My job is to move your assets as fast as possible for you, not to question and harass you.

I will broker whatever you want moved, however I'm not very well versed in some things. I do have extensive amounts of time and would be willing to learn.

If you're interested in having your items brokered or you've got any questions I'm over at

steamcommunity.com/id/zalebcaleb
steamcommunity.com/id/officialcsgod
instagram.com/cs_god
instagram.com/cs_godspam

I am aware I do have a VAC ban, however it was in Insurgency, I haven openly admitted this. I'm not attempting to hide it, and I have addressed it with New World Order, the developers of the game and I've since apologized and learned my mistakes.

I'm completely transparent, the reason for a second steam account was for card farming as well as smurfing in counter strike.

| steamname: Morbid Fable // FST
| steam3ID: [U:1:77905594]
| steamID32: STEAM_0:0:38952797
| steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198038171322
| customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/zalebcaleb
| steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198038171322

I would love to add you and discuss anything you have concerns about. I'm here to help, and profit isn't what I'm after. Its experience.

Thank you.

For those with higher valued items I am willing to hand out a phone number where you can reach me at.

User ribbon _inu

a month ago #116466
Morbid Fable // Broker

There aren't any people I will NOT broker for, unless you've got a bad past. Obviously, I'm providing the service so I do not interrogate my users. My job is to move your assets as fast as possible for you, not to question and harass you.

Define what you mean by a "bad past" and how you would detect such symptoms.

Morbid Fable // FST

a month ago #116467
_inu
Morbid Fable // Broker

A simple steamrep check is usually what I'll do. If you've got any reports, I'd look a little bit further into them but unless you've been proven guilty I'm not going to act like you're a criminal.

Its not my job to define who is good and who is bad, I'll try my best to use the information given to me, but I will not rigorously look up usernames and find out if they've got an account on a cheating website or anything.

User ribbon _inu

a month ago #116468
Morbid Fable // Broker
_inu
Morbid Fable // Broker

A simple steamrep check is usually what I'll do. If you've got any reports, I'd look a little bit further into them but unless you've been proven guilty I'm not going to act like you're a criminal.

Its not my job to define who is good and who is bad, I'll try my best to use the information given to me, but I will not rigorously look up usernames and find out if they've got an account on a cheating website or anything.

All I wanted to hear. As the owner of this site I take responsibility in protecting my users so I am glad you do background checks. I may add that you will want to check rep.tf for any on site bans(such as being a scammer alt) from major trading services.

Morbid Fable // FST

a month ago #116469
_inu
Morbid Fable // Broker
_inu
Morbid Fable // Broker

All I wanted to hear. As the owner of this site I take responsibility in protecting my users so I am glad you do background checks. I may add that you will want to check rep.tf for any on site bans(such as being a scammer alt) from major trading services.

Oh, I had no idea you were the owner lol.

Thank you for informing me about rep.tf

So thankful you've allowed me the ability to do this, your service is wonderful.

Morbid Fable // FST

a month ago #116493
Still available everyone, very much alive and ready :)
You must log in to post.