Lilith (Sleep)

7 months ago #T8393
I am confused, when it comes to trading what is ratio of CS:GO items to TF2 items in worth as in keys?

User ribbon ༺ buddhapest ༻

7 months ago #116481
honestly? whatever the buyer is willing to take is the best answer. i remember getting paid for something in cs:go keys (which i didn't need) and i was able to get a TF2 key + 5 ref for each CS:GO key very easily

that would not apply to non-pure items tho like skins vs. hats. my suggestion would be to just go by the Steam Community Market prices.

Lilith (Sleep)

7 months ago #116482
Thanks for your explanation of what normally happens with prices. I'm trying to get my hands on a Blue Steel Huntsman Knife, I'd give up my entire TF2 inventory for a factory new or StatTrak MW one.

7 months ago #116483
so why not just say that up front? (:

looks like an FN blue steel huntsman is ~$110. in theory your jefe alone should cover that but in reality that would take work. you need to convert your tf2 inventory into keys, then to cs:go keys, then go knife shopping. a lot of work.

my suggestion is to post in backpack.tf forums that you want to sell your BP for PayPal. you'll only get around 65% of the bp.tf value that way (bp buyers need to make a profit, right?) but that should yield enough to cover the knife.

7 months ago #116484
just please please please don't get scammed...

Lilith (Sleep)

7 months ago #116487
What's the safest way to convert my BP into PayPal money?

7 months ago #116488
> What's the safest way to convert my BP into PayPal money?

work with a known backpack buyer. there are quite a few on backpack.tf forums. just don't get upset when they value your backpack a lot less than bp.tf does. there's a reason for the service they provide. after all, if it was easy, you'd just convert everything to keys yourself and sell those, right?

Lilith (Sleep)

7 months ago #116489
The only issue is that I have an unpriced unusual in my TF2 Backpack, and the worth is likely quite high due to the tier of effect. Tesla coil is by far the best hat effect this Halloween according to most people.

Lilith (Sleep)

7 months ago #116490
I thank you for your consideration, sir

7 months ago #116491
oops I didn't even notice that. yeah, so I definitely think you can get a good cash offer for your bp. just post a thread at bp.tf in the for sale cash section.

Lilith (Sleep)

7 months ago #116492
I'm not getting angry about these offers, I'm just getting annoyed. One thought is trying to buy for 50 keys and the other for 90$. Should I wait till my second unusual is priced, because it is likely one of few of its kind.
You must log in to post.