Strk9™

4 months ago #T8402
I have a keybot(no link for you) for csgo keys. i want to be able to post a trade from this account(which will be getting donator) but redirect traders to my alternate steam account where the bot is running 24/7. Any advice?

User ribbon ༺ buddhapest ༻

4 months ago #116523
fyi, you are allowed to do this only if you use this (Strk9) account for your bot's trades - not your own trades.

Strk9™

4 months ago #116524
༺ buddhapest ༻
fyi, you are allowed to do this only if you use this (Strk9) account for your bot's trades - not your own trades.

Im confused as to what you are trying to say. Technically all trades by the bot are my trades. Are you trying to say that I cannot run a trade on this account that I'm posting from FOr the other account where the bot is because thats against the rules? If so then that answers my question.
Realistically im ok with putting a trade up for the bot on its account, I was simply wondering if there was a way to post a trade on the bots behalf from this account to save myself the logging in and out

User ribbon _inu

4 months ago #116525
Strk9
༺ buddhapest ༻

Im confused as to what you are trying to say. Technically all trades by the bot are my trades. Are you trying to say that I cannot run a trade on this account that I'm posting from FOr the other account where the bot is because thats against the rules? If so then that answers my question.
Realistically im ok with putting a trade up for the bot on its account, I was simply wondering if there was a way to post a trade on the bots behalf from this account to save myself the logging in and out

To quote our rules:
"Some users have trading bot accounts automatically bumping trades on the site. While this is allowed, there are restrictions in place to keep things fair for our other users. If you plan to use a trading bot account, you must either:
Only use Bazaar.tf for trading purposes via your trading bot account.
OR:
Only use Bazaar.tf for trading purposes via your personal account."

This basically translates to you deciding between either:
1) Your "personal" trades
2) Your bot trades

If you wish to conduct trading on our site purely through your bot but using your personal account for convenience, sure, that is fine. What is not fine is either using your personal account to serve listings for yourself AND your bot OR using your personal AND bot account on our site.

Strk9™

4 months ago #116526
_inu
Strk9
༺ buddhapest ༻

To quote our rules:
"Some users have trading bot accounts automatically bumping trades on the site. While this is allowed, there are restrictions in place to keep things fair for our other users. If you plan to use a trading bot account, you must either:
Only use Bazaar.tf for trading purposes via your trading bot account.
OR:
Only use Bazaar.tf for trading purposes via your personal account."

This basically translates to you deciding between either:
1) Your "personal" trades
2) Your bot trades

If you wish to conduct trading on our site purely through your bot but using your personal account for convenience, sure, that is fine. What is not fine is either using your personal account to serve listings for yourself AND your bot OR using your personal AND bot account on our site.

Ah I see. I did not see the rules section. After reading this, that is not a problem. What I am most worried about is this
When someone sees a trade like this, then clicks into it at sees these buttons I want it to redirect to my bot, not my profile. Is this an issue?

User ribbon ༺ buddhapest ༻

4 months ago #116527
> Ah I see. I did not see the rules section. After reading this, that is not a problem. What I am most worried about is this
> When someone sees a trade like this, then clicks into it at sees these buttons I want it to redirect to my bot, not my profile. Is this an issue?

how are you planning on doing that?

Strk9™

4 months ago #116528
Strk9
i want to be able to post a trade from this account(which will be getting donator) but redirect traders to my alternate steam account where the bot is running 24/7. Any advice?

༺ buddhapest ༻
> Ah I see. I did not see the rules section. After reading this, that is not a problem. What I am most worried about is this
> When someone sees a trade like this, then clicks into it at sees these buttons I want it to redirect to my bot, not my profile. Is this an issue?

how are you planning on doing that?

That was the question

Strk9™

4 months ago #116530
༺ buddhapest ༻
there's no way to do that.

/thread
Thank you
You must log in to post.