Egomaster

7 months ago #T8423
Hi!

Every time I try to make a new trade for steam gift (or edit an old one), I get this error:

"You haven't chosen any items to give."

This bug happens only with steam gifts, not with other things
Any suggestion to solve the prolem?

PS: my inventory is public and my gift are not hidden

User ribbon BOO-dapest ☠

7 months ago #116610
how long has this been happening? looks like many inventories are not loading right now

Egomaster

7 months ago #116611
Dunno, I was back to trading yesterday and it wasn't working

User ribbon brake[B>TF2 Backpacks]

5 months ago #116671
Apparantly this is still not fixed.
I tried creating an auction with a game gift and received the same message: "You haven't chosen any items to give." Then I added a crate, along with it, thinking that might work.
It created the auction but only the crate was added and my game gift wasn't. I tried that again but same thing happend.

Since I am still waiting for response of my support ticket and possible fix, today I went to see if the same will happen if I create a normal trade and not an auction. And indeed - the same happend. First I added only the game gift but again the message "You haven't chosen any items to give." appeared. Then I added a crate, along with it and again only the crate was added when the trade was created - the same thing when I tried to create an auction.

User ribbon BOO-dapest ☠

5 months ago #116672
did I say it was fixed? hint: no.

5 months ago #116673
I posted here to say I have the same bug and it affects both auctions and regular trades. I am not here to argue.

User ribbon BOO-dapest ☠

5 months ago #116674
> Since I am still waiting for response of my support ticket

I responded to your ticket within an hour. sorry if that wasn't fast enough

User ribbon BOO-dapest ☠

5 months ago #116675
for all affected, sorry for the inconvenience. I'll be working on some sort of solution next week.

5 months ago #116676
My ticket is not closed, so I am still waiting on response of what is going on and what might be the problem. Saying you are traveling or whatever doesn't speak much to me about the problem. You are busy - I understand that, yet you come here two times and dig out something from my post and nag about it. I don't see how you find something so offensive or bothering about it.
Am I not allowed to come to the forums and share with other users, stating that this problem is not a single case ?
Nothing in my post was about you but for the original poster and other users to see.
If you are so sensitive please let me know which of my words/spelling affected you, so I can correct it, because I don't have big nerves too.

User ribbon Alpha

5 months ago #116678
I feel very, very small... please hold me...
You must log in to post.