Stefanos13

7 months ago #T9013
I have used that site since it was(as it seems) a very usefull tool for trading but during the last weeks it seems that it only filters bazaar.tf trades. Tried to contact a few mods also and ask if the site is going down , never got a reply. Forums are dead too. So any one to reply in here?

Haise_Osore_14 | trade.tf

7 months ago #116914
Noticed that too, also they mostly have negative profit percentages in what they show

User ribbon ༺ buddhapest ༻

7 months ago #116915
well swag had it on cruise control for a long time now. at least a year. countdown to gell buying it? :D

Stefanos13

7 months ago #116918
༺ buddhapest ༻
well swag had it on cruise control for a long time now. at least a year. countdown to gell buying it? :D

Welp from what i know he bought (or buying ) bp .Wouldn't shock me if he is trying to put his hands on trade.tf too.

Stefanos13

7 months ago #116927
༺ buddhapest ༻
tf2 Monopoly

Welp maybe time to re-organize the site and counter attack :P Less and less people are auctioning for a long time now..

7 months ago #116928
ya but that's because tf2 trading is down across the board. even the steam community marketplace is slowing down for tf2.

Stefanos13

7 months ago #116929
༺ buddhapest ༻
ya but that's because tf2 trading is down across the board. even the steam community marketplace is slowing down for tf2.

dont know buddha... market is slow atm yes but on the other hand ' There are 417 open public auctions.' as we speak in the gel site (meaning still big activity) and an enormous update icoming that will definately change a lot in tf2 .

7 months ago #116930
ya, geel has pretty much consolidated what remains of tf2 trading. that's his full time job and he hires people. we're a volunteer site. no way can we compete nor does it make any sense.

7 months ago #116931
i prefer to stay an independent little community

User ribbon Rez

7 months ago #116932
you doing okay for volunteers currently Buddha? I'm here so often anyways...

Stefanos13

4 months ago #117078
❄ buddhapest ❄
i prefer to stay an independent little community

have you just got trade.tf?At least that is written ob the notification i got. Haha gg mate. At last someone to give some heart there.

4 months ago #117079
yeah, it was swag's idea since he hasn't had time for it in a while.

Stefanos13

4 months ago #117080
Congrats mate! Nice to see that it went to good hands.

4 months ago #117081
> Congrats mate! Nice to see that it went to good hands.

Stefanos13

4 months ago #117082
lol. yeah i guess you'll have to spent some hours, days , weeks like that but we have faith in you :P happy new year by the way!
You must log in to post.