Frosty Balls

6 months ago #T9058
Hello, I am somewhat new to the trading scene. I recently completed my first mvm tour and I acquired a prof ks kit with a sheen of Agonizing Emerald and a Killstreaker of Flames. I was told those were good effects which made me eager to find some kits for it. But I'm not sure exactly how to go about it while making a profit. Any advice on what I should do to get my prof is awper whilst making a profit?

User ribbon BOO-da-pest

6 months ago #117133
wow, that's a really good item. my advice is, don't bother making a kit, just sell the fabricator on the steam market. they sell for around $15. it might take a few days but you won't get much more for finishing the kit. that could buy a lot of tickets for more tours or you could buy keys (5-6), trade 2 for metal (~62 refined), and go shopping (:

Frosty Balls

6 months ago #117134
༺ buddhapest ༻
wow, that's a really good item. my advice is, don't bother making a kit, just sell the fabricator on the steam market. they sell for around $15. it might take a few days but you won't get much more for finishing the kit. that could buy a lot of tickets for more tours or you could buy keys (5-6), trade 2 for metal (~62 refined), and go shopping (:

Would you recommend one over the other? Tickets or keys?

User ribbon BOO-da-pest

6 months ago #117135
tickets if you want to play more mvm, otherwise keys
You must log in to post.