Older changelogs are collapsed - click on the title to toggle visibility.
- BuyNow automatic trading retired
- Bazaar.tf reborn
- Support for decorated weapons (display/naming/wear/rarity/searching)
- Display "Festivized" status and icon
- Handle escrow trades in BuyNow
- Search for australiums, killstreaks, strange parts
- Show Australium item icons
- Show spells on items
- Added EOTL, Halloween 2014, and Unusual Taunt effects
- Steam online status
- Significant layout update
- Buy Now trades and Auctions now appear with All trades by default
- Mobile fixes
- Support to search trades for real money/bitcoin, genertic craft hat, backpack tf price, vip packs, etc
- Experimental code to combat phishing bots
- Minor typos and corrections throughout the site
- Bump Hot Trades pseudo randomly
- Make Hot Trades icon interactive
- Revised Support pages
- Trade layout tweaks
- Better forum search
- New Trade Layout
- Hot Trades
- Revised Help System
- New donator perks: Custom user ranks
- Intrastructure updates
- Many small tweaks and UI improvements such as the "Are you sure?" dialog :)
- Created tools for SteamRep admins
- Added support for killstreak kits and weapons
- Added support for strangifiers
- Added support for Collector Chemistry Sets
- Fixed VIP boards
- Added 2013 Halloween effects
- Many many many Buy Now bot and Steam API related fixes
- Staff customization features to support new administrative roles
- Added My Trade Offers
- Fixed guests being able to select items from Each-For-All
- Improved multi-game support.
- Added support for: Warframe, Path of Exile
- Fixed support ticket autoassign override.
- Reduced VIP bump intervals.
- Reimplemented ticket response notifications.
- Fixed the support service being slow (powerlevel was not indexed thus slowed it down)
- Fixed report post IDs not working
- Fixed currency converter.
- Fixed item offers not working for CS:GO/Steam etc.
- Textareas are now autofocused on reply (thx mckay)
- Added "Refresh Group Status" button.
- Updated modal design on trades page.
- Fixed the wrong strange ranks showing.
- Killstreak support added.
- Added support for chemistry sets.
- Fixed auction manual bid UI a second time (lol).
- Add items form now allows both spaces and commas.
- Fixed auction manual bid UI.
- Updated bot names to names of actual robots.
- Added a new Buy Now bot.
- Added a block user modal.
- Updated Matches/Bookmarks/Hidden/Offers pages.
- Updated alternate trade navbar.
- Added Collectors Item support.
- Your bump interval is now shown on the My Trades page.
- Reimplemented Auctions.
- Fixed Back button linking back to self if the request URI is the same as the referer.
- Removed images from signatures in trade posts. I'm not running a forum from the 2000's here.
- Updated auction feedback form styling.
- Updated forum board styling.
- Updated item blacklist.
- Removed the "Hide Games" setting.
- Exempted the "Hide Unusuals" filter from the My Trades pages.
- Search URL generation rewritten, but still the same format.
- Reimplemented admin user editing for:
- Payment invoice
- VIP Packs
- Search now utilises preferred tab.
- Hopefully fixed the issue where Buy Now bots were not purging friend lists.
- Reimplemented Gift VIP as a modal.
- Fixed incorrect redirects when gifting VIP.
- Finally cached SteamRep queries (oops)
- Reimplemented SR API
- Reimplemented User Reporting
- Reimplemented Trade editing
- Fixed a bug where item crossmatching was not working
- Reimplemented Widgets
- Reimplemented admin user editing for:
- Auction rating
- Advanced search attribute generation rewritten.
- Timestamps added to the Collect Items page.
- New Collection admin interface for buy now issues (mostly me).
- Made sure CS:GO backpack is only downloaded if there's no items to parse and add.
- Prevented CS:GO schema from being written to if proper API backpack failed to download.
- Added a Sync Item Cache button for manual storage to APC.
- Updated Steam icons to use the new stm classes.
- Updated Font Awesome Steam Pack documentation.
- Reimplemented admin user editing for:
- Admin notes
- Sending messages
- VIP level
- F2P whitelist
- Updated auction starting bid calculator to use APC.
- Reimplemented auction feedback.
- Added auction feedback pagination.
- Reimplemented user trade close buttons.
- Administrators will no longer get trade close dialogs when closing their own trades.
- Reimplemented auction ratings.
- Updated changelog style.
- Updated admin logs.
- CS:GO Buy Now support added.
- Added a "Back" button to make trade posts look less bare.
- The corners of forum pagination are now always rounded.
- Cleaned up forum thread styling.
- Repositioned the VIP settings.
- Added counters on the Add Trade page
- Reimplemented question permalinks (although these will be not used generally)
- Updated the link to the EE article in the Settings.
- Reimplemented Prices in APC cache.
- Added pagination for user comments.
- Added Refresh Backpack.
- Removed profile notes - are now based on signatures.
- Assets now use APC cache.
- Rewrote strange rank handling.
- Fixed errors which occurred while parsing the dota item schema.
- The backpack viewer now only shows tabs in sync with Steam Community's inventory feature.
- Trade ranks have been removed for real this time.
- Fixed forum redirecting to weird places if an image isn't uploaded during thread or post creation.
- Added a placeholder image for missing Steam items.
- Added a useful description for missing items.
- Inventory scraper rewritten.
- Removed trade ranks.
- Bookmarks will now show closed trades.
- Fixed the bug where editing profile notes would make all trades appear with "failed" descriptions
- Friendly times with a date of 0 now return "Unknown".
- Revised the rule set.
- Updated the Rules page.
- Friendly time descriptions were off by a second - "60 seconds" etc won't appear any more.
- Fixed item deletion controls not working.
- Fixed item deletion controls showing on auctions/buy now.
- Removed translation support.
- Cleaned up some old, misused pages.
- The "Authentication Required" message has been removed and now users just get redirected to the OpenID login page.
- Added Preferred Tab.
- Added Trade Offer URL.
- Added Prefer Offers.
- Tweaked the toggle note animation.
- Tweaked hidden comment animation.
- Optimized SR API usage.
- Migrated to Bootstrap 3.
- Migrated to Font Awesome 4.
- Updated side ads.
- Fixed market items not appearing in backpack.
- Added Preferred Bot.
- Added fallback cache for steamplayers calls.
- Restored Advanced Search functionality
- Fixed trade counter to use the ID of the last known trade instead of the count of trades in the database to deal with miscount from deleted trades.
- New admin report UI complete.
- New admin ticket UI complete. Somewhat. SteamID etc forms are still disabled for the time being.
- Removed forced language selection.
- Users can now see the reports they have sent.
- The Banned page now shows the current server time to stop stupid tickets.
- Buy Now trades now show the assigned bot.
- The repair feature can now handle the following: Failed collections and Deposits which never had offers.
- Fixed the question regex to enclose lines in <p> as long as it doesn't seem to end with a HTML tag.
- Added ticket reassigning.
- Added Repair.
- Redesigned the Buy Now trade box UI.
- Steam user caching is now intelligent and will require less API calls. It now downloads all uncached profile data in a single call before storing them individually instead of doing a single call for every profile.
- Caching now has fallback support.
- Steam user cache now updates every 5 minutes instead of every day.
- Much code rewritten when dealing with getting a user's steam data.
- Added very small amounts of selective caching to common queries.
- Rewrote the bookmark AJAX to fail if the trade does not exist or you're the trade owner.
- Fixed many incorrect usages of the recursive attribute, speeding up 34+ different queries on the site.
- Added the API controller to reorganise our own API.
- Added the Buy Now API v0001.
- Fixed incomplete Each-For-All trades sending sold items to the collection box.
- Fixed hideRibbon on name() not hiding custom ribbons.
- Fixed close button not appearing on non-deposited trades on the trade list.
- Repair functionality disabled to test if we even need it anymore.
- Added Offer History.
- Redesigned the Admin index.
- Added an administrative panel for Buy Now bot control.
- Optimized the CSS and JS by splitting it into several files, reducing the load times.
- Changed JS loading back to being synchronous, async was inducing random load times for no reason.
- Work begun on porting Buy Now to Node.js.
- Added support for >implying
- Removed hidden [greentext] BBCode
- Increased imageboard paging to 100 posts/page
- New imageboard style
- Added inline image expansion for imageboards
- Added >>quoting for imageboards
- Forum boards are now grouped by type
- Translation and CS:GO forums have been removed for inactivity
- Fixed new users not being redirected to the Welcome page
- Fixed go to recent post buttons not working
- Can only post threads on imageboards with images
- Added thread watching.
- Added the Knowledge Base.
- Removed the FAQ and Support (help) pages, since they are now redundant.
- Fixed duplicated weapons in schema search for CS:GO.
- Steam emoticon support.
- Added support for Office Simulator 2014.
- Fixed comment avatars not linking.
- Fixed unhiding comments displaying the reply box.
- Added rarity borders for GO items.
- Fixed backpack view not working properly if a preferred game was set to something other than TF2 or Dota 2.
- Added customizable degradation qualities to CS:GO items in the wishlist.
- CS:GO item support finalized.
- Fixed not getting data for non-schema items in trade view.
- Added support for CS:GO items.
- Re-added background colors for spiral knights items.
- A few database improvements.
- Fixed search having scrollbars.
- Updated offer UI.
- Updated the Add UI.
- Added smart errors.
- Cleansed the admin panels of untranslated strings.
- Optimised the loading of favorite items in the schema, cutting load times by more than half in testing.
- Now possible to search via Craft/Crate/Medal number in the backpack filter.
- Fixed craft/crate/medal numbers on trade editing (again?)
- Added anti-phishing.
- Items can now be deleted from the collection box.
- Fixed searching in private boards.
- Improved quote BBCode.
- Fixed forum posts on profiles.
- Removed the image_url from items and wanteditems now that it is no longer necessary.
- Fixed More Info modal not loading on a backpack page.
- Added Bypass F2P Check button for senior admins.
- Fixed items in the edit UI not having their schemas loaded.
- Fixed the bpitems preset tiles not loading in the edit UI.
- Fixed craft number searching.
- Given the non-schema games a properly defindexed schema.
- Removed old defindex-merging code.
- Removed some more admin strings from the localization.
- Fixed trade history logs for broken names.
- Fixed another fatal crash in the repair code.
- Updated the changelog.
- Updated the about page.