- Prevented the admin give item function from duplicating collection items.
- Repairable trades.
- fixed quantity modifier not getting in edit mode
- Fixed "nobody" always appearing in collect items
- Updated comment UI.
- Re-added untradable but wrappable items to the add trade UI (will take effect at schema update)
- Added Random Weapon and Craft Hat placeholder functionality to Buy Now.
- Collect Items has been added to the Trades menu.
- Updated pagination sitewide.
- Fixed report category select fading to white.
- The Collect UI now uses the normal item styling.
- The submit buttons on the add trade forms are now disabled after validation to prevent people spam-clicking.
- You can now search for inventory item "types" in the schema search, primarily to find item sets like cards and wallpapers.
- Trade close buttons are also disabled after clicking to prevent spam-clicking.
- The edit panel for items are now removed properly if an item is deleted from the add trade UI.
- Items in the add trade UI are now sortable.
- Added Dota 2 support for wiki links.
- Removed old endless scrolling JS.
- Fixed margins on add trade UI.
- Schema UI is now autofocused.
- Backpack items are now re-disabled upon inventory switching.
- The forward slash at the end of URLs is now parsed by regex properly.
- Crates are now priced properly.
- Fixed a probable bug in paint pricing.
- Fixed duplication in collect items. (FOR REAL THIS TIME)
- Added new unusual effect icons.
- Buy Now: Fatal crash fix.
- Added personal greetings.
- Fixed the possibility of duping the collection items upon trade closure.
- Added trade type filtering to search.
- The way user data is temporarily stored has been modified.
- Bugs relating to crate/craft/medal numbers have been fixed.
- Added stats to /trades.
- Cleaned up the Add Trade/Add Auction/Search UIs to be more responsive.
- Schema performance upgrade - a lot of unused data has been removed from cache. The schema now uses memcached like everything else again.
- Live editing: The Search/Add schema UI is now more WYSIWYG.
- Fixed being able to add posts after thread lock.
- Updated forum UI.
- Fixed schemas not loading for offered items in trades which didn't have items for that game.
- Removed unused debug code.
- Not all search GET tags are required.
- The item backend has been rewritten to decrease bandwidth usage by over 100%.
- The item schema UI has been updated.
- Advanced search now includes paint.
- The Edit Trade UI has been updated to allow editing of items without needing to remove them first.
- The Backpack UI has been updated.
- Disallowed being able to set an auction time of zero (or less).
- Public beta release of Buy Now
- Buy Now implementation
- Updated advanced search placement
- New method of gifted item saving
- Fixed game searching
- Fixed item names disappearing.
- Fixed trades getting level 0 wanteditems
- Removed item_name from items and wanteditems tables since it is now redundant
- Rewrote close and open functions.
- Additional Spiral Knights support.
- tradable is now parsed as flag_cannot_trade.
- "Add Items" is now affected by Preferred Game.
- Added SK and SMNC to Preferred Game and Hide Inventories.
- Steam URLs are now parsed in formatting.
- Removed URL from SteamID64 in More Info.
- New inventory parser allows for dynamic menu.
- Add Trade backend rewritten.
- Add Comment backend rewritten.
- Spiral Knights and SMNC support added.
- Portal 2 support readded.
- Gift VIP placeholders can be used in auctions again.
- New tf2op wordfilter.
- Fixed craftable search.
- Fixed profile comments.
- Added steam coupon support.
- Added silent referrals.
- Updated profile UI.
- Fixed auctions with x buds x keys 0 refined being counted as "free"
- Added CS:GO support.
- Removed level attributes from Find Buyers.
- Updated x More Items functionality
- Uphauled the admin system.
- Fixed regular users being able to hide ads.
- New layout.
- Updated the Notifications menu to allow users to click anywhere.
- Added visible untradable/uncraftable item borders.
- Updated widget settings button - only shows on widgets with settings.
- Updated the item attributes panel for the first time in a year.
- Trading card support.
- Split the game and tcg inventories.
- Fixed a few inconsistences around reply boxes.
- Referrers added to lists.
- Added Signature.
- Removed Bookmark/Report/Add buttons from trades belonging to yourself.
- Reordered buttons on tradehelper/view for consistency.
- Updated the trades index banners. Added one for guests.
- Added EE logging.
- Added referrals
- Removed from the bbcode toolbar to stop things from looking weird.
- Fixed a bug with trade editing which caused items from other trades to be removed.
- Removed the login progress bar.
- Removed the language select for new users. New users will begin with English.
- Updated the welcome page.
- Unusuals are now exempt from same-item bidding.
- Fixed incorrect trade layouts in /item/.
- The edit trade item deletion algorithm has been fixed. Items which are no longer used are deleted.
- Added Advanced Search.
- Posts by blocked users are now hidden.
- Game searching has been fixed for new trades.
- Added "Disable advanced media BBCode".
- Removed trashcanned threads from the Recent Topics list.
- Added tf2outpost to wordfilter.
- Corrected margins on added widgets.
- Added setting panels to blog widgets.
- Updated the method that widgets use to load a settings panel.
- User search now supports id32.
- Steam Lookup widget added.
- Fixed a bug resulting from the inability to open closed auctions.
- A 0-50% slider was added to the auctions.
- Updated the Add Trade UI.
- Updated the Add Auction UI.
- Starting bids are now automated.
- Placeholders are no longer allowed in auctions.
- Fixed items priced in USD not working with auctions.
- Removed open buttons from finished auctions.
- Added in a new rating penalty to punish users who do not mark bids before the auction ends.
- Added Banned tags to the forums.
- Updated the Search UI.
- The list UI has been updated.
- The "Click reply to view" string has been updated.
- "Did you know?" has been updated.
- Multiple pages around the site now use alert-outline instead of alert-info.
- Added a trade tutorial.
- Forum thread model was updated and some code was rewritten.
- A bug where searches would load the schema twice, subsequently causing memory issues, was fixed.
- Metal and keys now bypass the duplicate trade filter.
- Auctions in decision time can definitely not be commented on.
- The Guillotine price has been fixed (bug fix was also suggested to Bradpitt as this stems from his API)
- The following pages have been updated to a new design:
- Authentication Required
- Private Profile
- Error 400
- Error 500
- F2P block
- Fixed level 0 displaying on placeholders
- Fixed currency converter widget.
- Changed the tab index of the formatting bar.
- Added "Toggle EE Filter" for moderators.
- Fixed ranged prices not converting properly.
- Added experience enhance flag request report category.
- Fixed bug caused by earlier fix which led to some items being listed with a max price range of 0.
- "Calculate" has been removed.
- Backpack.tf prices placeholder has been added.
- Now possible to bookmark placeholders.
- Updated page refresher detection.
- Removed old quickbuy trade block code and updated the flagging for quickbuy trades.
- The relisted trade filter has been fixed and readded.
- No longer possible to add ungiftable untradable items.
- Updated the crate widget.
- Fixed "Use VIP" not redirecting.
- Finished new settings panel.
- Experience Enhance added.
- Friendly dates on trade notes can now be hovered over to see the actual time it was added.
- Added forum search.
- Added Blocked Users panel to Settings.
- Segregated VIP Packs and VIP setting tabs.
- Added item blacklist to combat scammers.
- Fixed trades being accidentally reported as admin closed.
- Auctions now auto-close on finish.
- Decision time starts on a user's next login. Users get a message when this starts.
- Bids cannot be retracted during decision time.
- Treasure Trails medals have been distributed.
- Fixed missing "Your Inventory" string on the Comment Add Items UI
- Fixed paint prices duplicating
- Removed user comment AJAX
- No longer possible to remove items from an auction.
- F2Ps have been blocked from the site again.
- Updated Hide Trade animation
- Updated the comment UI animations
- Fixed lack of proper formatting on child comment auction reputation
- Fixed hidden_trades on Hidden Trades page
- The formatting toolbar has been updated.
- Updated the donate message for plat VIPs.
- Removed ability to add Dota 2 gifts as bids to auctions.
- Strange Parts are now used for pricing.
- Vintage special levelled weapon prices have been tweaked.
- Untradability penalty has been reimplemented.
- Fixed "auction time not set" error on Internet Explorer
- Top Traders and Top Posters have been added to the Lists section
- Users now lose 2 rep if an auction is closed administratively or they close a trade with an accepted bid.
- Bidding with same item refined to only go off when the offered item and auctioned item was equal to one
- Recent topics list on forums and widget now uses the data from the board list to get boards a user can see rather than a static list - VIPs and admins can now see threads from boards only they can see in the recent topics list now.
- New Report UI
- Prevented being able to set faulty look and feel settings
- Added protection to the word filter to prevent SQL errors
- Added protection against adding items to bids when they already exist in a user's open trades.
- Disallowed bidding with the same item that is in the auction.
- Added protection against Dota 2 trades.
- Users cannot reopen Declined tickets.
- Added additional keys to the blacklist (hotfix)
- Functionalised all ban code to globalise it and add in auto-auction close upon ban
- Fixed paint pricing.
- Fixed lack of rounding on prices other than metal.
- Added Forum Move function
- Changed erroneous "this thread is locked" on locked boards
- Fixed custom name colors overriding ban color
- Logging out fixed
- Comments deleted by an admin are now kept, but are invisible to regular users
- Comments now have a backpack button
- Treasure Trails
- Updated Users page
- Auction ratings now display on comments
- Stopped auction warning appearing after the auction was over
- Pricing calculation is now applied to both low and high values independently instead of badly trying to calculate the difference
- Gift wrapped items will now go to the correct page upon using Find Sellers/Find Buyers/Suggest New Price buttons
- Spotlight/Auctions Ending Soon lists will now paginate correctly.
- Fixed pagination of My Trades going into Offers.
- Fixed Matches displaying improperly.
- Blacklist for Dota 2 and TF2 updated.
- Added live auction countdowns
- Accepted offers are now removed from prematurely closed auctions so feedback cannot occur
- "Decision Time" now has its own countdown
- You can now close an auction during decision time without losing reputation
- New in-between icon for auctions.
- Only operators can now submit or push the English language.
- Retract button added.
- Prevented bid acception when trades are closed.
- Added warning messages for auction rep loss.
- Now using v3 of Backpack.tf pricing.
- Price ranges added.
- Price fluctation arrows added, which will display if the current price is less than a week old.
- Warning system.
- Half-optimised the drawList trade function.
- Metadata for defindexes now added to trades.
- Search system updated.
- Pages added to search.
- Added donator-50/donator-100 rewards.
- New PHP-based LESS compiler.
- Added preset responses for support tickets.
- Improved trade list garbage collection to prevent script crashes on searches.
- Matches widget removed, found to be source of issues
- Added page numbers to forums.
- Attempting to go to a thread page that is more than the maximum number of pages or less than 1 will redirect to the nearest available page.
- New bad phrase filter for quickbuy trades.
- Because of recent changes, quicksell has been removed from the default word filter.
- Strange Parts added.
- Suggest New Price will now only show on TF2 items.
- Dota 2 item quality is now visible.
- Ancient CSS has been added.
- Added anti-autobump protection.
- The amount of trades viewable in a list has been changed from 10 to 20.
- Various HTML tags have been removed from items when they are unnecessary to conserve bandwidth.
- Now unable to set yourself as the highest bidder.
- The number of auction ranks have been increased.
- Text colors, e.g. blue, pink, etc, for [color] now work again.
- Added donation pledge message for adblockers.
- Selecting Steam games while making a trade no longer opens the menu.
- Changed Auction filtering to two modes: Recent (last bumped) and Ending Soon (sorted by descending time).
- Added support for Dota 2 tourney tags.
- Added statistic lists.
- Added more responses to the item generator.
- Added Preferred Game.
- Fixed Search loading the schema twice.
- Dota backpacks now appear as 8x8.
- Greevil eggs are now styled properly.
- The borders of Dota items now use item rarity instead of quality.
- Fix: Bookmarks and Hidden pagination not working properly.
- Added item rarities to the Dota schema.
- Removed at least 250 dud items from the Dota schema.
- Restored Block User functionality.
- Added goToLastPost() for the Recent Topics widget.
- Widgets now use popovers for content.
- [url] is fixed again.
- [youtube] added.
- Added reputation loss for closing an auction that a bid has been accepted on early.
- Memcache support - works this time!
- Auction feedback added.
- Auction tutorial rewritten.
- Added visible auction reputation.
- Backpack is private messages now display properly.
- Search button is now smarter.
- Prices now update every 10 minutes instead of 30
- Added data for crates 51-55 to the crate sim
- An inverse option for Hide Unusuals has been added. This open is now known as "Toggle Unusual Trades".
- Rating Dispute has been added to the Support service.
- [code] now uses pre instead of code tags.
Memcache support Need to configure again fuck this it still isn't working and just caused nginx to 404 everything last time I tried help
- Added Social and Trader ranks.
- F2P Access: F2Ps are now able to use the site.
- Added F2P name tags and warnings when viewing an F2P's trade.
- Added log filtering by IP address.
- Posts tab on profiles now works.
- New trade design.
- More notification messages should disappear automatically now.
- Private forums are now unaccessible for guests.
- A calculate button has been added to the add trade page.
- Buy Now and Sell Now have been removed.
- Removed /community. All group/server info was moved to /about. All affiliate links were placed in the footer.
- Fixed new items in Backpacks causing a massive gap.
- Quotes updated.
- All item qualities are now localised.
- Removed more duplicate items from schema view.
- Fixed forum bug where clicking last post link on an empty thread would lead to an error.
- Added comment reporting.
- Added first version of Translation Service.
- New Admin interface.
- Support for 1000+ item backpacks.
- Prevented searches/matches showing nonexistant items forever.
- 500/400 pages updated
- Added duplicate trade prevention.
- More custom colour options added.
- Fixed a bug which would cause custom colours starting with 0s to fail.
- Added default colour buttons.
- Raffles added.
- Item offers added.
- Site FAQ updated.
- Removed alert-block which did not belong in alerts at all.
- Ticket UI updated.
- Now possible to change a denied/successful ticket's status.
- New loading bar.
- Navbars updated to mobile view.
- Switch function added to Search.
- Comments no longer rely on AJAX for better loading.
- Merged all feed models into one.
- Kritzkast Blog and Kritzkast Episodes widgets added.
- The widget UI has been updated.
- Community and StreamChat are now under the Social menu.
- prices API cache time reduced to 30 minutes.
- Site cache in production mode reduced to 6 hours.
- Reports and Support Tickets are listed as notifications for Admins again.
- Ticket assigning added.
- Item IDs no longer display on placeholder items and games.
- Level 0 items show again
- CSRF vulnerability patching.
- index navbar updated.
- [img] tag now disabled in trades.
- Hopefully fixed inability to make/edit trades in certain instances.
- More invalid items removed from the item schema.
- Spotlight added as a feature.
- Users are no longer able to hide their own trades.
- Trades belonging to a permabanned user will be closed upon ban.
- SteamRep protection should now unban a user if they are no longer marked.
- Medals for donating should no longer be given incorrectly.
- Take medal feature fixed.
- Manual payment feature redirects properly.
- Improved the reading of the support page.
- Hopefully fixed the cannot edit trade bug.
- Max file size for custom images is now documented in VIP settings
- All users who bookmark a trade will be notified if it closes or reopens.
- Strange ranks for non-English languages will now appropriately appear in brackets.
- BazaarBot code updated.
- The matches/similar tabs have been removed from Trades until a better solution can be made.
- A bug where /forum/create would cause a redirect loop has been fixed.
- The donate page is now its own route for Bazaar.tf/donate.
- The donate page has been graphically updated.
- Patched affiliates seeing the Admin option on the dropdown menu.
- A new style for deleted items has been added.
- Information for crate series #49 has been added to the crate sim widget.
- A bug causing all rows to be retreived when searching has been patched.
- Added Affiliated Community Admin rank to replace the redundant Platinum VIP at admin level 1.
- Removed the window focus detection from chat until a better solution is made.
- Fixed StreamChat duplicating messages (I hope)
- Added pretty trade arrows
- Items are now sorted by name
- Bitcoins added as an item placeholder.
- New placeholder icons.
- Auctions updated.
- Search results are now static.
- Old items now removed on trade edit - fixed searches bringing up non-existant items.
- Add Trade now prevents you from adding a trade without items inserted.
- Prevented notification counter dropping below zero
- Fixed being unable to edit trades when too many are open
- Crate Simulator widget added.
- A bug regarding limitless bumping fixed.
- 1.6 trade conversion code removed.
- Added widget saving compatibility for checkboxes
- Widget saving mechanism has been updated to look for any select/input/textarea elements in widgets instead of the direct child.
- ETF2L model now caches properly.
- Currency Converter added as a widget
- Backpack cache has been reduced to 5 minutes from 10
- Normal added as a selectable item quality.
- Trade filter bar added.
- Comment indexing improved.
- Fixed excessive filtering issue on add trade/search - filter now activates 0.5 seconds after a user stops typing
- Chat design updated.
- Chat limits added.
- teamfortress.tv added as a widget.
- ETF2L added as a widget.
- Trade indexing improved.
- Placeholder items can now be removed from Edit Trade.
- Updated localization for ban strings.
- Clicking "more items" will bring you to the trade.
- Updated used API for backpack.tf.
- TF2 (HTTP) API added.
- TF2 News widget added.
- Recent Topics widget added.
- Notes widget added.
- Random Weapon Generator widget added.
- Widget positioning polished.
- More Random Weapon Generator strings added.
- Matches widget added.
- Bazaar News widget added.
- Weapon generator updated to load random weapon on first load.
- Dashboard data saving/retreival added.
- Index now displays trades of all types.
- Rules page updated.
- Dashboard settings storage code updated.
- Fixed a bug where new user accounts would get an error.
- Fixed a redirect loop for new F2P users.
- Trade Editing added.
- Quotes fixed.
- Page layout has been redesigned to make user-images non-intrusive.
- A close button has been added back to trade lists, and will now show up for mods/admins.
- Logs recoded from scratch.
- New admin log interface.
- Auctions fixed again.
- Removed redundant ItemHelper code.
- Reapplied formatting to trade notes in the expand pane.
- Fixed certain strange ranks showing up incorrectly.
- Fixed massive gap in Backpack view where unplaced items appeared.
- Fixed wishlistable Steam games using old code.
- Fixed Lugermorph price not appearing.
- Basic placeholders can now be added to the user side of trades.
- Fixed Similar/Matches not getting results.
- Prevented the same trade from showing up in Similar again.
- Added margins to Support index.
- Updated site footer for the first time since alpha.
- Added a color HTML5 element to Settings.
- Trade stats no longer show up on the mobile view.
- Medals temporarily commented out.
- Name tags, paints and quantities realigned.
- Key/Earbud prices no longer refer to themselves.
- Usernames in the dropdown are now truncated.
- Replacement images are now displaying again.
- User count on about page no longer shows autobanned users who never logged in.
- Trade stats now changed to icons.
- New notification menu.
- Navbar now has hover-activated menus.
- All Messages added.
- Fixed craftable/uncraftable flags being the wrong way around.
- Updated pricing to utilize uncraftable pricing.
- The help articles have been updated.
- Comments fixed.
- Forum design finalized.
- Trade window design finalized.
- Schema page updated.
- Frontend updated.
- User Search added.
- Trade comments updated to new style.
- Old display mode code removed.
- Stat boxes added to profile pages.
- Search JS updated.
- Prevented menus from opening in trade interfaces.
- Support comments updated to new style.
- User comments updated to new style.
- Prevented users from going over the 15% offset on Sell Now/Buy Now.
- Added html5slider.js for Firefox 4 support.
- Blog fixed (hotfix applied to main site)
- Can now unsticky/sticky existing threads.
- Fixed a bug where closing trades from the item details/profile page would redirect incorrectly.
- SteamRep added to Affiliates list.
- Look & Feel added to Settings.
- Readded support for giftwrapped items.
- Find Sellers and Find Buyers added to the item dropdown.
- Open trades in new window added as an option.
- Fixed escaping on recent thread list.
- Readded support for deleted items.
- CSS converted to LESS.
- First dynamic colour concept added: defaultColour is now an admin option
- Updated Sell Now tutorial to refer to Buy Now as well.
- Buy Now added.
- Trade Lists/Posts UI updated.
- Fixed a bug regarding a Bookmarks page crash.
- Note toggles readded.
- Thread pagination controls now exist at the top of threads.
- Fixed bug where clicking an item with no dropdown menu would cause the dropdown feature to lock forever.
- Added Forced Tutorial for Auctions.
- Added Forced Tutorial for Sell Now.
- Imageboard UI updated.
- Rich media is now disabled on imageboards.
- Fixed first item disappearing on backpack/schema lists.
- name() has been updated to work more reliably in conditions where Steam is down or a user is not registered.
- Sell Now added.
- Unnoticed, untranslated string in the View page finally updated.
- Editing or creating a post in the forums will now redirect you to your post.
- Unusuals now work for Sell Now.
- Trade UI is now finalised.
- Placeholder icons now automatically appear to mimic Steam's layout.
- Add Trade backend now supports new icon style.
- Trade UI updated.
- Auction UI updated.
- Fixed a bug where custom ribbon/image "View Current" buttons were mislinking.
- New backpack icon code.
- Now possible to switch pages with an item filter active.
- "Hidden" notifications no longer get sent to users who hide their own comments posted on other trades.
- Users can no longer unhide comments on other trades if they were hidden by the trade owner.
- Textarea autoresize improved - it will no longer clip off some lines.
- Auction list no longer shows finished auctions.
- Fixed an issue where global trade matches were not fetching results.
- Fixed an issue with placeholder items.
- Placeholder items fixed for Dota 2 and Portal 2.
- Dota 2 blacklist updated.
- Placeholder items are now game specific.
- Sweets added as a placeholder.
- Game searching fixed - now searches by game name.
- Fixed most recent poster displaying as the OP in post preview.
- Manual Payment option added for admins.
- Donation system updated to allow for either gifting or upgrading.
- Text board view updated to finale.
- FindThreadByPost() now links to page in the thread and the post ID.
- Message styles updated.
- Thread pagination now visible on thread lists.
- Posts and Threads are now reportable.
- Reports recoded - now uses a modal.
- Users are now reportable.
- Max width/height of custom images are now dynamic.
- Accept/Hide/Mark Highest/Highest Bid buttons updated.
- Trade closing recoded - now uses a global modal.
- Read threads are now signified by their non-bold text.
- Pagination added.
- Imageboard: last 3 posts of the thread will show.
- Added subtitles to board titles.
- Fixed boards not showing for non-registered users.
- Added VIP/Admin restriction.
- Post editing added.
- Post deleting added.
- Spoilers added.
- Sticky/"Pinned" threads added.
- Platinum VIPs can now make up to one board.
- Board owners will always have full control.
- Forum bans added.
- Medals fixed.
- Help/Rules links now appear for non-registered users.
- Updated navbar for non-registered users.
- Lastbump now amended to new threads.
- "There are no threads to display" string.
- Thread lists are now formatted better.
- Thumbnail generation added.
- Layout for text boards added.
- View counter added.
- Post counts added.
- User images and ribbons are now served from a cookieless domain.
- Board, Thread and Post creation UIs added.
- Bumping added.
- Usernames now appear.
- Code Optimization.
- AJAX is now less intrusive - trades are now loaded with the page.
- Trade controls will now show on your trades wherever you see them.
- The item menu will no longer show upon clicking the delete button on items.
- SteamRep Beta API implemented.
- Bookmarks count added, courtesy of Outpost, since we seem to share ideas a lot.
- Images no longer display in trade lists.
Bazaar.tf 1.6.9b (Pre-Mobile)
- lastBump is now user-oriented, removing a slow SQL call from running on every page load. ~27ms saved from page generation.
- BBCode will now wrap around text that is selected.
- Formatting toolbar added to ticket creation.
- Item Options is now localized.
- Search URLs have been shortened.
- Some miscellaneous non-localized strings have been localized.
- Classes and craft classes can now be searched for in the item filter.
Bazaar.tf 1.6.9 (Pre-Mobile)
- Cache for user data now only updates every 15 minutes if their profile is private or they are F2P. Otherwise, it is now set to a day. (hotfix applied to the main site)
- Item menu added.
- TF2 Price Check Integration removed from Options, as it is now contained inside the item menu.
- Item History will now display trades the item is in even if the item cannot be found in the player's backpack.
- New tab style completed.
- Custom Ribbon added.
- Now possible to delete custom ribbons/custom images to return to default.
- Trade Hiding added.
- Item History now links to http://backpack.tf/item/.
- Display Mode added.
- Blog now uses Steam Community RSS.
- Old Announcement code removed.
- Affiliation service added.
- API and Translation help articles updated.
- Community added as a tab.
- Users page now uses tabs.
- Auction interface updated.
- Did You Know? added.
- Some page styles re-done.
- Fixed bug where banned users would bump any trades they had.
- Search engine rewritten.
- Matches tab added to Trades.
- Project Bumpless
- VIP gifting fixed.
- Fixed a bug where showing closed trades and searching would result in only closed trades coming up as results.
- Closed trades will now sort correctly.
- Custom images now display on the Backpack view.
- Item History added.
- Trades created before version 1.6 will have the unusual tag appended to them when listed.
- Usernames added to logs.
- Trades created before version 1.6 will have game tags appended to them when viewed.
- Removed defunct game template.
- Search Template added.
- Gifted and Crafted options readded.
- Usernames in messages now work properly.
- Closed/Reopened trade messages now occur.
- Messages API now sends a User's Steam data along with it.
- New medals added.
- Dota 2 paint support added.
- Users will now get medals for donations automatically.
- Your Contributions added under VIP settings.
- User parsing for messages added.
- Usernames now appear in messages.
- Toggle Inventories added as an option.
- Hide Unusual Trades added as an option.
- Navbar style updated.
- Closed trades will now sort correctly.
- Custom images now display on the Backpack view.
- Fixed word filter not affecting searches.
- Added Regular Expression option on the word filter.
- Users API changed to use ?json.
- Basic API documentation written.
- API and Translation added to the Help index.
- Steam Games now supported by wishlist.
- Show Closed Trades added an option.
- Support tickets now show the date.
- Support Ticket/Report count added to the navbar for admins.
- Steam Games are now in alphabetical order.
- Fixed search filters not working with capital letters.
- Default case added to support tickets to prevent the no-input bug.
- JSON for user messages added.
- A user's own trades won't appear in Offers anymore.
- FAQ section added.
- Side ad added.
- Fixed searches again (why does it keep misbehaving?)
- Steam games added to wishlists.
- Not craftable/not tradable options removed due to uselessness.
- Names that could not be found during an array merge will be flushed.
- Fixed bug where vintage items with no level set would get the x10 price bonus.
- Fixed TF2 Price Check links.
- F2P check enabled again - DotA 2 backpack slots were finally changed to 64 for F2Ps
- getBumpLimit() added to integrate steam group discount and make things a little shorter.
- Steam group bump discount added.
- Removed bump button from View Trade if the bump cooldown isn't yet met.
- Fixed bug where prices for unusuals did not appear in backpack view
- Added 50% and 33% item price penalties for untradability/uncraftability
- Removed medals from pricing
- Added various item price multipliers for odd leveled vintage hats and items
- Added 25% item price penalty for tradable item with gift text
- Added item price multiplier for painted items.
- Added item price multiplier for craft number items.
- Sorting and pricing re-coded yet again. Now fully works (except on crates), tuturuu~
- Debug code removed from profile comments.
- Viewing profile comments now removes feedback notifications.
- Administrative setting added to toggle language locking.
- Backpacks now display a user's name again.
- Undropped messages formatted.
- Prices now use x.xx style pricing.
- Prices added to schema items.
- Image Positioning added.
- Plat VIP max image size changed to 800x800.
- Added automatic caching to custom images.
- Loading h3s on tab changes given the loading class.
- Levels removed from strange quality items.
- Color codes added to gifted, crafted, tradable and untradable descriptions.
- Pricing added to backpack items.
- Schema and Backpack storage has been re-coded to sort the items when storing new data - no longer sorts after data retreival for greater performance.
- backpackSort and schemaSort functions merged into one. Now only handles pricing.
- Nametags for renamed items re-added after accidental removal.
- BackpackTF datasource added.
- Users API added.
- SteamHTTP datasource added.
- Steam Inventories are now supported.
- Searching backend fixed - behaviour was not acting as intended. Works wonders now. Please restore faith.
- Added Item Quantity to the Search system.
- New caching rules for Users and Backpacks.
- Cache for Users and Backpacks can now be flushed via URL - will be made user-friendly soon.
- Caching now user-based. Cache auto-updates per week on request, but logged in users will have their cache flushed every 15 minutes
- All old cache methods have been changed to the new system.
- Updated item description hovering methods to prevent DOM issues on endless scrolling.
- Item attributes are now functionalised to help construction of the item page.
- Backpack sort function moved to ItemObject Component and affected code updated.
- Item Lookup added.
- Item lookup will now work on backpacks.
- All pages with tabbed interfaces now have properly aligned message boxes.
- Message styles now use the Bootstrap equivalent.
- [*] can now be used for lazy bullet lists.
- Backpack updated to use tabs.
- Schema updated to use tabs.
- About page overhauled, new Dynamic controller for generic pages which need advanced db access.
- Scrap Metal, Reclaimed Metal and Refined Metal added to the list of donatable items.
- Item donations will now give users confirmation messages.
- Medal and crate numbers now supported for item parameters.
- A bug was fixed where items put into the database would use the float_value parameter for crates.
- Re-added the Open trade button which went missing since last update.
- Added Endless Scrolling to the index.
- Added toggle for Endless Scrolling.
- Design Changes:
- New Loading GIF.
- New subheading designs.
- All admin interfaces now use proper btn btn-primary classes.
- Added auto-expanding textareas.
- Quantity added as an item parameter. Items with a quantity more than 2 will be signified by a number in the top left.
- Fixed a bug with the Craft Number blueprint where not setting a number would cause a database error.
- TF2 Price Check Integration added as a feature.
- Auto-submitting form removed from logins.
- SteamRep scammer autoban added to user logins.
- SteamRep scammer autoban added to user profiles.
- Users should now be able to gift VIP to users who haven't made an account - an account will be created for them.
- Exception added to Steam API calls to prevent site crashes during Steam maintenance. (hotfix applied to the main site)
- Backpack and Reply buttons are now graphic icons.
- New replacement images for certain miscentred item icons.
- Users are now able to hide and unhide comments they posted in other people's trades. (hotfix applied to the main site)
- Fixed an important security hole (hotfix applied to the main site)
- Fixed an issue where users could not delete their own profile comments. (hotfix applied to the main site)
- Fixed apostrophe use on wordfilter/custom title.
- Advanced Item Information added as an option.
- Unauthorised users will now be redirected from the Settings panel.
- Deleted items are now shifted to the end of trades
- Encoding issues fixed for Umlauts - should work for Cryllic as well.
- Spanish translation updated.
- Settings panel updated to use tabs.
- Item favorites are now game specific
- Bookmarks added
- Item qualities/names fixed for non-authenticated users
- DotA 2 backpacks fixed (hotfix applied to the main site)
- Now impossible to respond to a hidden comment
- Comment reply box now moved to bottom of reply chain
- All comments now have a reply button
- Image upload support
- Fixed bug with user blocking where you could not unblock a user.
- Delete icons on add trade/search now use Bootstrap variants
- Favorite Items feature added
- Portuguese (Brazilian) added.
- Fixed bug where a user could reply to a closed trade
- Fixed bug where a user could use raw HTML by editing trade notes (hotfix applied to the main site)
- Profile notes added.
- Fixed bug where a user could manipulate forms to make trades with no items.
- Fixed bug where a user could use raw HTML in close trade messages (hotfix applied to the main site)
- Users can now delete comments from their own profiles.
- Language selection in options now uses names written in their respective languages.
- Added forced language selection for new users.
- Logs for a single user now available from their profile.
- Lv. 3 admins and above can now delete comments from trades. Deleting a parent comment will remove its children.