User ribbon accell

9 years ago #T133
What items besides those listed on the donation page do you all feel we should support?

At the moment we have nothing further planned in regards to item donations, but, the opinions expressed here could prove useful in the future.

Mr. Casual

9 years ago #671
Keys and ref would be easy enough. Maybe buds/bills.

(Edit: I made this post when I was not in my right mind. Please disregard.)

User ribbon fisk

9 years ago #674
You should probably read into things before replying. We support all of those.

The Killjoy |

9 years ago #675
Maybe any sort of item but only 50% of their estimated price on backpack.tf?
Though I can see some problems with this, like some things wrongly priced and stuff.

User ribbon fisk

9 years ago #681
The problem is with donating any items is that people would just donate every single bit of unwanted crap they can find.

And /that/ is not fun to sell.

The Killjoy |

9 years ago #682
That would be why you'd accept them at 50% of their price: to both discourage it (as it is a sort of a bad deal) and to guarantee a fast sale.

TheEternalDingus

9 years ago #691
Is there any possible way for a bot to interface with the TF2Scrap bots? so you could take weapons at 1/2 a scrap each.

☁ FWD

9 years ago #692
Someone you don't know

Is there any possible way for a bot to interface with the TF2Scrap bots? so you could take weapons at 1/2 a scrap each.

It would take like 36 weapons to reach 1€, and I'm not sure bots have a huge backpack to handle all that.

User ribbon fisk

9 years ago #732
Actually, unlimited backpack size is something that is abused by TF2WH.

If you do not launch TF2 ever, your backpack will be an endless void with no size limit whatsoever.

The Killjoy |

9 years ago #736
Not really, now apparently you can only keep your BP limit. I tried trading a hat with Awktapus yesterday and couldn't because I had 400/400 items even if 100 of them weren't placed in my actual BP.
You must log in to post.