Katsuya

9 years ago #T138
Is there a problem with putting Spiral Knights onto the Bazaar or is there another reason?

User ribbon fisk

9 years ago #680
We can only add games that have an API.

TF2, Portal 2 and Dota 2, being Valve games, have one. Steam inventories also have one but it's formatted differently.

Spiral Knights, Crimecraft etc, until they have an easy method of collecting the item schema data, we cannot add them.

Mr. Casual

9 years ago #693
Fiskie

We can only add games that have an API.

TF2, Portal 2 and Dota 2, being Valve games, have one. Steam inventories also have one but it's formatted differently.

Spiral Knights, Crimecraft etc, until they have an easy method of collecting the item schema data, we cannot add them.

If I remember right, that will probably never happen, since those games can be played without the Steam client

It's a shame, because Spiral Knights items to TF2 items sounds like it would work but it just comes out as an incomprehensible mess, with it trying to merge two completely different economies.

andescot

7 years ago #104938
actually spiral knights can be played without a client from steam but that is only for the main website and then they can trade via the bazaar on the spiral knights forum page or in-game (I used to play it via the website but I converted my account to my steam one)
You must log in to post.