Up B OoS

9 years ago #T165
About 75% of the time, before I can finish setting up the trade, my page will stop responding, and I will have to open up a new tab to try again. It gets kinda frustrating after a while. The same goes if I'm scrolling down at the main page, when it says it's loading, although usually that is only for a few seconds. Sorry if this is posted in the wrong section

Dinir Nertan

9 years ago #809
It's gonna heavy when you loading search page or adding trades (it's same with search page for you load whole item list), and scrolling down too much time on main page. My browser also stop when the scroll bar goes like 1x1, and temporarily freezes when loading search or +new page. You may have to wait for a while, because I think it's just a problem of weight of page. If it doesn't work, you want to wait a lot more, like few decade minutes, seriously. Or if you use Chrome, you would know that it goes slow when rendering complex page, so you can try with other browser (though I think you already tried that before write here).

And I think this kind of thread have to go through 'Support' instead. Admins will kindly respond to you and they will know much more than me, or other users.

User ribbon fisk

9 years ago #813
I'm not sure why you should be experiencing lag long after the trade screen has initialized. It doesn't try to load anything else other than the schema/backpack.

Do a page audit in developer tools and see what happens (F12 -> Audits -> Reload Page and Audit on Load -> Run on Chrome).

Up B OoS

9 years ago #844
Fiskie | bazaar.tf

I'm not sure why you should be experiencing lag long after the trade screen has initialized. It doesn't try to load anything else other than the schema/backpack.

Do a page audit in developer tools and see what happens (F12 -> Audits -> Reload Page and Audit on Load -> Run on Chrome).

Thanks, will try that next time I'm adding a trade
You must log in to post.