User ribbon Dr.CritSpam

7 years ago #63540
The dev site looks neat, nice job Budda.

User ribbon buddhapest

7 years ago #63545
all the stuff we're posting about in this thread is available on the main site, no need to use the dev site.

User ribbon eeeeee

7 years ago #63568
Professional Killstreak and Specialized Killstreak weapons both show up as "Killstreak" only, like this (The Zatoichi is Professional Killstreak)
Just lettin' you know.

User ribbon hands

7 years ago #63570
@buddha, if you want to take a look at professional/specialized killstreaks, afaik there's an item attribute in the API schema that shows what sheen/eye particle a weapon has. If the item has a eye particles it is a professional ks, if it only has sheen it's a specialized ks, if it lacks both, it's normal ks

Leuke naam

7 years ago #63580
han.sx | AFK until sunday
Angry rock S>4 unusuals
Maybe you should add icons for halloween 2013 effects?

Added to to-do

I can provide immages for those effects, if you need some

User ribbon jobseeker

7 years ago #63588
Auctions don't care 'bout killstreak kits applied to weapons and consider them as regular weapons without killstreak kits. The bad thing about that is that some people can make a massive loss like that one guy who sold his pro killstreak rocket launcher with the starting bid of 2 refs. I think that something should be done to this.

User ribbon buddhapest

7 years ago #63592
ok y'all. this is not a general bug report/suggestions thread. please use the suggestions forum to report issues or make suggestions about the site.

thanks

User ribbon buddhapest

7 years ago #63948
sweet: Accell made a bunch of visual fixes and added the Halloween 2013 unusual effects

User ribbon Dugmendio

7 years ago #63975
༺ buddhapest ༻
sweet: Accell made a bunch of visual fixes and added the Halloween 2013 unusual effects

I don't see a something burning this way comes effect. http://bazaar.tf/search?value=&value-effect=77&value-paint=5027&advanced=effect

User ribbon buddhapest

7 years ago #63977
-|WaD|- Jnr Mace
༺ buddhapest ༻

I don't see a something burning this way comes effect. http://bazaar.tf/search?value=&value-effect=77&value-paint=5027&advanced=effect

oops, that was my bad. fixed. thanks Mace!

User ribbon accell

7 years ago #65123
We're currently working on a public interface for scam reports at the request of SteamRep. For those wondering: Yes, we're finally getting community admin tags.

Non-staff will only be able to view the scam reports; don't expect any sort of open forum.

User ribbon Dr.CritSpam

7 years ago #65125
Accell
For those wondering: Yes, we're finally getting community admin tags.

User ribbon Spooky Mulder

7 years ago #65167
Dr.CritSpam
Accell
For those wondering: Yes, we're finally getting community admin tags.

PRAISE THE GABE AND ACCELL!

User ribbon accell

7 years ago #65661
I wanted the affiliate banners to be easier to find, so I changed the footer link into a drop-up menu: \

User ribbon eeeeee

7 years ago #65672
Accell
I wanted the affiliate banners to be easier to find, so I changed the footer link into a drop-up menu: \

*a drop up menu*

awsum

Manual

7 years ago #65681
So this is why affiliates completely disappeared in mobile version?

User ribbon buddhapest

7 years ago #69652
a bunch of new fixes:
. VIP board administration is now fixed (owner of board can edit/delete posts and lock/pin threads
. User list ( http://bazaar.tf/users ) correctly displays titles (such as Bronze VIP, etc.)
. some minor auction tweaks (no more auction sniping by leaving window open past end time, plus other minor methods of abuse squashed)

also a shit ton of work on fortifying the site against steam API outages although there's still lots of work to do in that area

User ribbon buddhapest

7 years ago #69760
added minor support for professional vs. specialized vs. basic weapons
. limited to stranges only, limited to items that haven't been renamed

added support for collector's chemistry sets
This thread is locked. You cannot reply.