As a very first step, check the current application status! Closed really means closed and we will instantly lock any application made during a closed period without response.
Applying to join the Bazaar.tf team is a very simple process, however, you’ll need to meet our requirements and follow our application form in order to be seriously considered for a position. Don’t worry, we’re not going to give you a bloated list of questions and content to remember.
Please note that every application is accessible by everyone and users may post on other user's applications, as long as the posts are on topic and relevant.
• Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
If we find out you lied about your age down the road you can expect to be given the boot.
• Must have a clean record of any SteamRep tags or VAC bans and have no more than 5 tagged and/or banned users on your friends list
• Must have experience with trading on any of Steam’s supported games
• Must be able to and willing to use software such as Slack, Trello, and IRC clients
• Must be an active Bazaarian for a minimum of 6 months and must have been active within the community
• Must have no Bazaar.tf bans on record
• Must be fluent in English
Application Format - Just copy this into a new thread and fill it in
1. Why do you want to join the Bazaar.tf Staff?
You should really take some time writing your answer for this.
2. How old are you?
3. Where do you live, and how much time can you spend moderating? Also what is your timezone?
4. Are you an active Steam user?
5. What experience do you have in community administration?
6. If you’ve been banned from another community, what happened?
7. Are you really willing to commit to putting in work for Bazaar.tf?
Keep in mind that we deal with reports, tickets, and complaints constantly.
8. Finally, do you understand that we don’t conduct ourselves too seriously around here?
• Mention your best qualities whenever possible because making a first impression is paramount to being considered
• This is just volunteer work, you’re free to quit whenever you please
• Don’t overthink any of this
• A staffer is not immune to the Bazaar.tf rules
• All staffers start as janitors, no cutting the line
• Exceptions can be made for some requirements (except the age rule)