User ribbon -|NFK|- Dementia Joe

7 years ago #T6016
1. Why do you want to join the Bazaar.tf Staff?
You should really take some time writing your answer for this.

I always enjoy helping out in life. I am a natural helper and volunteer. If there is ever an event going on I am usually behind the scenes helping. For example, I am an avid gun enthusiast and decided to become an NRA certified instructor along as a NRA Range Safety Officer. So it makes sense to me that while Im trading I would also find a way to help out. It was one of the reasons why I brought The Drunken Brawl! back to life. I used to be a member of No Fear Killaz, back when you needed a WON ID to be able to play. But that’s a long story. More importantly it would be nice to help out in a community that I enjoy immensely.

2. How old are you?

Well over the age of 21

3. Where do you live, and how much time can you spend moderating? Also what is your timezone?

U.S.A. Easter Specifically Northern Ohio, Soon to be Florida!

4. Are you an active Steam user?

I am, 7 years and a few months, so far.

5. What experience do you have in community administration?

I am the founder of The Drunken Brawl! And have had it running since Beta release in TF2 as well as the community website to go along with it. It is a laid back “Adult” community, where those under the age of 18 are encouraged to play elsewhere. The language and conversation topics can be highly insulting to almost anyone and everyone from time to time. Its all done in fun and has a really rowdy back bar room atmosphere to it. That being said we do not condone or tolerate overt racism etc. however it is not for the easily offended or faint of heart. On the website I also run the lame phpbb forums. My website is thedrunkenbrawl.com

6. If you’ve been banned from another community, what happened?

I have never been banned by another community per se. Outside of a server ban or two from a christian DODS server, and frequent team killing on a DODS server for "Adult Gamers Community", the later was expected and not a big deal there. I was an admin for the server and could unban myself. I left that community on good terms and am still friends with many who I played the game with. The Christian servers I got banned from along with others from the community I just mentioned was due to a high skill level compared to the players on that server. Plus when you have one member in your group tell the admin on the server to eat shit... ,well we all caught the ban hammer on it.

7. Are you really willing to commit to putting in work for Bazaar.tf?
Keep in mind that we deal with reports, tickets, and complaints constantly.

I am, I estimate that I can spend a ½ hour to an hour per day going through tickets. . I trade frequently and check the site as often. So I can reasonably take tickets as they come.

8. Finally, do you understand that we don’t conduct ourselves too seriously around here?
Yes I do, certainly if you didn’t it would not be as nice a place to trade.

User ribbon accell

7 years ago #87807
It looks like you copied this from an Outpost application, if you don't mind, reformat this to follow our application guidelines and just paste relevant info in there.

Leuke naam

7 years ago #87809
Suicide for president! I'il vote on ya

User ribbon -|NFK|- Dementia Joe

7 years ago #87813
Accell
It looks like you copied this from an Outpost application, if you don't mind, reformat this to follow our application guidelines and just paste relevant info in there.

No problem, I edited the post with the proper formatting.

Essoplerck #AWAY
Suicide for president! I'il vote on ya

Thank You!

User ribbon Frumsik

7 years ago #88648
+ support

also
>greentext the questions so your answers stand out more

User ribbon buddhapest

7 years ago #88668
this application is denied at this time - the staff has decided that your trading habits don't reflect the kind of trading that we would like to promote more at bazaar.tf. this in no way reflects on how we feel about you as part of the community, you've been very helpful and friendly and we hope that this in no way changes our relationship and interactions.
This thread is locked. You cannot reply.