Gouranga

7 years ago #T6046
1. Why do you want to join the Bazaar.tf Staff?
I'm spending some time on bazaar trades everyday, now I'm going to also use your forums because the one I was using to talk with people for last few months was closed so I don't have place to discuss anything right now. And if I'm going to use bazaar as my main place in internet and you need a help then I'm ready to give you a hand.

2. How old are you?
23 (will be 24 in January)

3. Where do you live, and how much time can you spend moderating? Also what is your timezone?
I live in Poland (UTC+1:00) and for now I can spend few hours per day moderating bazaar (about 2-3 hours between 11:00 and 15:00 and sometimes 1-1,5 hour after 0:00). In October I'll be studying and don't know how much time I'll have then but probably also few hours.

4. Are you an active Steam user?
I'm online everyday (if not from PC then at lease from mobile phone) and in fact steam is my main communication channel (except the phone) because I don't use any facebook, google+ and other things like these). And one thing about steam, there is "no more than 5 banned people in friends" in requirements, i have many blocked users but they're almost all phishing bots, I have only one human user banned so I hope you'll understand and make an exception in this case.

5. What experience do you have in community administration?
2005-2007 junior admin at our school forum
2006-2008 moderator at grafart.org (polish graphics forum)
2009-2010 moderator at bajkitv.pl (polish cartoons and movies service)
2013-2014 admin on TF2 server wstrzyk.pl later sold and renamed to multi-head.pl

6. If you’ve been banned from another community, what happened?
Well I was banned from this bajkitv.pl cartoons service because there was another moderator, who thought he didn't have to respect the rules and he was provoking and insulting me and other users so I banned him permanently but head-admin said it wasn't enough good reason for perm ban and that I can't deal with people... I don't even care if it was fair that he banned me.

7. Are you really willing to commit to putting in work for Bazaar.tf?
I wouldn't write it if I wasn't ready to help.

8. Finally, do you understand that we don’t conduct ourselves too seriously around here?
Well the best example is that I don't see the third dimmension (just 2) and when people are kidding at me that I should work with 3D graphics or go to the cinema for 3D movie I just laugh with them because every 10 minutes of laugh makes your life 1 day longer, beeing to serious is deadly

User ribbon chraff XI

7 years ago #88081
Although this is none of my concern, I am interested as to how you have shown
inu dark overlord of all
some prior initiative in helping out the community

Other than that, I think you have a solid application and you're in for a chance dislaimer: I have no say in the matter as I am just a user so don't take anything I say as if it were true
P.S. Might wanna re-write Q8's answer, I found that really difficult to understand and read.

User ribbon jobseeker

7 years ago #88083
I think that what he meant in the Q8 is that if somebody mocks him, he laughs with the guy. It seems to be quite irrelevant though.

Gouranga

7 years ago #88085
yeah I forgot this one, of course helping the community has high priority for me, this is why I'm applying

User ribbon _inu

7 years ago #88624
Hey Gurus,

Currently you are not known enough within the community to become part of the staff. A good way to integrate is using our forums so I hope we will see you around there.

This is denied for now, but you may re-apply once you have settled into the bazaar.tf community a bit more.
This thread is locked. You cannot reply.