User ribbon hands

7 years ago #T6215
Just a friendly reminder that if you ever see a thread on the forums that...

a) Doesn't belong on the Bazaar.tf Forums
b) Is in the wrong Subforum
or
c) Breaks the rules of the Bazaar.tf Forums

... it's easier and faster to just report the post with the report feature (yes, it works for the forums as well) than to post "This does not belong here" or "This breaks rule X". The only thing you achieve by replying to the thread is to give the offending user more publicity for whatever they want to post about.

If it's a more serious offense (namely phishing links) it can be helpful if at least the first person who sees it posts a warning to other users, as well as warning staffers directly through steam. In all other cases a report will do just fine.

Thanks,
Your friendly Neighbourhood Forum Supervisor,
Hans

User ribbon hands

7 years ago #90240
Oh and on a less severe note, I've heard rumours about Accell and Buddhapest working on some seriously neat features that we can expect very very soon :yaranaika:

Tony Hawk's Pro Nouns 2

7 years ago #90242
Noted.
Hans | meme.tf
Oh and on a less severe note, I've heard rumours about Accell and Buddhapest working on some seriously neat features that we can expect very very soon :yaranaika:

My body is ready.

User ribbon Spooky Mulder

7 years ago #90243
Sodapone
Noted.
Hans | meme.tf

My body is ready.

My body's been ready since the day it was born.

User ribbon hands

7 years ago #90561
Bump because I'm sure a few guys who should read this still haven't

Lmk445

7 years ago #92615
So does Backseat Moding apply to other rules too or just Forums?

User ribbon hands

7 years ago #92624
Usually, yes.
You must log in to post.