Strange Festive Wuff

6 years ago #T6994
1. Why do you want to join the Bazaar.tf Staff?
You should really take some time writing your answer for this.

I've been using Bazaar.tf for a while, its a great place, its useful and really easy to use, aswell as customize, loved the Crystal.tf event a long while ago (and not just cause i won an item.), i found it rather Creative, i havn't really seen any of the admins/mods of this place, but i'm Guessing that they're really friendly and kind.

I'm wanting to be an Admin/mod here to give my support to the place as i've used it for a while, i may not get loads of trades incoming and such, but that doesn't mean its useless to me, i sometimes try and come in to help "Mini-mod" some places, even if its not here, just anywhere really.

Another reason is that i feel like i'm just being a lazy sack of ####, (i do swear, but i try to keep it to a limit if possible.) and being a mod/admin or something here would give me some extra work to do, keep me active and get to know more people and hopefully help with my downsides (one of them being 'Not so social with people').

If you need/want to talk to me on steam, you can find me here, i do use skype & twitter, but not a whole lot.

2. How old are you?

19, Birthday is 13th july 1995. (if needed i will provide some proof of it.)

3. Where do you live, and how much time can you spend moderating? Also what is your timezone?

Scotland, GMT-0 (UK time), I'm free all the time on Thurdays to sundays, Monday to wednesday not Completely free, due to college work (don't worry, i've got it all under control...)

4. Are you an active Steam user?

Indeed i am, basically on everyday for atleast 1 hour each day,

5. What experience do you have in community administration?

Been a Mod/admin in many places, not too large ones, most of them closed down to inactiveness and such, only been fired once or twice Due to Abusive use of some commands (This was in-game, was a bit upset about stuff and used !Givemeitem 8012 to cheer myself up for a bit... got a bit too carried away...)

6. If you’ve been banned from another community, what happened?

banned from TF2R because 'Trolling', i didn't even troll, i just said that i'd probably buy a Balloonicorn in real life as a gift for my wee Niece (Hey, uncles gonna chip in their part) and that i'd raffle off the genuine that comes out it, they banned me cause they wouldn't believe me... Sadly i wasn't able to get the balloonicorn cause it was sold out at the time i had the money.

Edit: Forgot to add this one... Perma-banned From TF2OP, the 4th one was from asking someone how they got their item, but flat out ignores me, get banned for a few months and then give one of their Admins a bunch of abuses, tbh i never liked them anyways, they are a bunch of idiotic sharks and pricks, i'll just leave it there as i don't want to be too abusive on this clean, pretty good site.

7. Are you really willing to commit to putting in work for Bazaar.tf?
Keep in mind that we deal with reports, tickets, and complaints constantly.

I havn't done this sort of thing before completely, it'd be something new, but i'm willing to commit and learn.

8. Finally, do you understand that we don’t conduct ourselves too seriously around here?

Not too seriously? Sounds Great!

User ribbon buddhapest

6 years ago #101405
> I've been using Bazaar.tf for a while, its a great place, its useful and really easy to use, aswell as customize

your bazaar activity in the last 6 months: no reports, no forum activity (aside from this application), 1 (one) trade... just how exactly do you use the site?

Strange Festive Wuff

6 years ago #101406
༺ buddhapest ༻
> I've been using Bazaar.tf for a while, its a great place, its useful and really easy to use, aswell as customize

your bazaar activity in the last 6 months: no reports, no forum activity (aside from this application), 1 (one) trade... just how exactly do you use the site?

Sorry... i kinda just stayed away from the forums and my item drops havn't been anything special to actually put up trades, i mean, crates are worth fuck-all and all the weapons i've been getting are just piling up into metal which i have nothing that i wanna buy or buy to sell to gain more, basically anything that i get just ends up being worth nothing within the first 3 days of me getting it!

BlackBurn

6 years ago #101514
༺ buddhapest ༻

Does it even count it with trade(s) activity? if there is nothing to be traded what should user do ? i'm with you about inactivity on forum about him -- but it doesn't count about trade(s) activity mate -- when somone apply as mod/admin ( the thing that should be pointed is the activity on forum/reports )

User ribbon buddhapest

6 years ago #101530
yes it counts because how can you help admin a website if you're not familiar with how it works and more importantly, its community. there are many other things we look at besides activity, but some modicum of involvement is important.

User ribbon _inu

6 years ago #101573
We came to the conclusion that you are not involved enough with our site and our community to be able to administrate it. We'd like to thank you for applying and you may re-apply once you feel that this has changed.
This thread is locked. You cannot reply.