User ribbon Laughing 'Can' 86

6 years ago #T6996
1. Why do you want to join the Bazaar.tf Staff?
You should really take some time writing your answer for this.

This is going to sound like a giant cheese ball but here goes. When I was banned from outpost a year and a half ago (listed below) I thought it was the end of trading for me. I was trading in unusuals at that point and didn’t see how I could continue my unusual trading career without outpost. But then I somehow found bazaar.tf and I thought I might as well give it a try. Since then I’ve made a ton of trades, a ton of auctions, and a ton of friends. This has become my favorite community by far. And it only seems fair to at least offer to give back to the community that has given me so much. I feel that I have the time, skills, and inclination to get the job done.

2. How old are you?

3. Where do you live, and how much time can you spend moderating? Also what is your timezone?
US, Georgia EST the amount of time I can spend moderating will depend on my schedule semester to semester, but this last semester I spent around 3-4 hours per day (don't judge me) on bazaar.tf dicking around

4. Are you an active Steam user?
decidedly

5. What experience do you have in community administration?
-I own a steam group of just over 1000 members with an active forum (the one affiliated with bazaar.tf)
-I am a server moderator for the largest raffle group on steam Team Fortress 2 Trade and Raffle group (http://tftrg.com/) so I do a lot on the server as well as on the forums (mostly reviewing moderator applications and dealing with spam and inappropriate content)

6. If you've been banned from another community, what happened?
I was banned from outpost a year and a half ago due to a misunderstanding with a c/o. I appealed, and my appeal didn't get responded to. In January I re-appealed and my appeal got accepted.

7. Are you really willing to commit to putting in work for Bazaar.tf?
Keep in mind that we deal with reports, tickets, and complaints constantly.

Yes, I've had plenty of experience dealing with unruly traders, both in trading and in the two communities listed above. I really like to help people and I think I could do a good job here.

8. Finally, do you understand that we don’t conduct ourselves too seriously around here?
duh.

User ribbon Spooky Mulder

6 years ago #101417
Hey man you messed up the link on 5. Here's what I think it should look like:Team Fortress 2 Trade and Raffle group

User ribbon jobseeker

6 years ago #101418
Oh you're a mod at TFTRG. Nice. I used to be a mod at the community that hosts the server. I quit that when I quit playing TF2.

Anyway, I think that you'd be a good mod. You've been active here for a long time, can't remember when I first did trading with you.

6 years ago #101419
Spooky Mulder
Hey man you messed up the link on 5. Here's what I think it should look like:Team Fortress 2 Trade and Raffle group

oh thanks :)

6 years ago #101420
sp1ke
Oh you're a mod at TFTRG. Nice. I used to be a mod at the community that hosts the server. I quit that when I quit playing TF2.

Anyway, I think that you'd be a good mod. You've been active here for a long time, can't remember when I first did trading with you.

yea, I've been here for a while now. Thanks for the support :8bitheart:

User ribbon buddhapest

6 years ago #101423
> I quit that when I quit playing TF2

i think it's been over a week since spike felt it was time to remind us that he doesn't play tf2. is this a new record?

6 years ago #101424
Definately a record. Time to bring out the champagne

User ribbon _inu

6 years ago #101425
I dig the app.

User ribbon _inu

6 years ago #101516
Shiba approves, Eye approves, Baker approves. Welcome to the team. Add me on Steam when you can(and don't do anything yet).

Dargo

6 years ago #101517
oh my god inu don't molest him no please

User ribbon _inu

6 years ago #101518
Labraxadores

Sit down and don't talk to me, filthy admin folk.

User ribbon Spooky Mulder

6 years ago #101519
Congrats man! Definitely someone who will do good on the staff.
Labraxadores

Shhhh shhhh no tears, only emotions.

User ribbon jobseeker

6 years ago #101520
༺ buddhapest ༻

i think it's been over a week since spike felt it was time to remind us that he doesn't play tf2. is this a new record?

I haven't realized that I do it so often :P

And congrats to Can.

6 years ago #101524
sp1ke
༺ buddhapest ༻

I haven't realized that I do it so often :P

And congrats to Can.

Fidller™

6 years ago #101535
What 'Can' this admin do?

Ignore the pun....good job man! Hope you'll love the job

User ribbon Meowzerz

6 years ago #101542
Santa Fidller™
What 'Can' this admin do?

Ignore the pun....good job man! Hope you'll love the job

More like "job".
Good luck anyways!
This thread is locked. You cannot reply.