Foo

6 years ago #T7392
1. Why do you want to join the Bazaar.tf Staff?
I’m wanting to join the staff because the previous two times I’ve volunteered to help within the tf2 community I had an absolute blast. Truth be told I miss helping out other people aside from through steam chat when they run into trading issues such as they get scammed and the like.

2. How old are you?
I’m 21 years old, turning 22 in August of this year

3. Where do you live, and how much time can you spend moderating? Also what is your timezone?
I live in Arizona in the United States, and I’m in the Mountain (Minus daylight savings time) time zone

4. Are you an active Steam user?
I am; I'm on nearly everyday from the time I wake up to the time head to bed. I also try to be available on the steam mobile app in case something urgent comes up.

5. What experience do you have in community administration?
I was one of five community server admins for The Association of Gamers from summer 2011 until its closure in late 2013 due to lack of funds for it to continue operating. My responsibilities included making sure the servers stay up to date and restart them if a problem arose. I feel my most important job was ensuring people who committed legitimate scams were banned from the server, and that I help the person who got scammed file a report as appropriate to the situation on sites like Steamrep. More recently I returned to community administration for a brief while on the Sodahappy community servers as a moderator. My basic jobs were similar to those with AoG, and I enjoyed it; at the time however I had to step down due to other obligations but this is no longer an issue.

6. If you’ve been banned from another community, what happened?
I haven’t been banned anywhere I’m happy to say.

7. Are you really willing to commit to putting in work for Bazaar.tf?
Keep in mind that we deal with reports, tickets, and complaints constantly.
I’m very willing, especially I’m typically in front of a computer and able to respond to messages. I genuinely like helping things succeed as well, just always had a knack for business-like situations.

8. Finally, do you understand that we don’t conduct ourselves too seriously around here?
That’s fantastic to hear, I don’t really like when things are run so seriously it may as well be a cloak-and-dagger operation. Sorry if this application comes across as super-serious as well, it’s just how things I type up end up, heh.

yahiamice.

6 years ago #106194
Laughing 'Can' 86
You seem to have skipped #4

It was stated that exceptions can be made for all rules (excluding the age one), so i don't think that one would be a problem,considering we seldom see inu posts today :<

Foo

6 years ago #106195
Laughing 'Can' 86

Apologies, I'll correct that right now.

There we go, all fixed up.

User ribbon buddhapest

6 years ago #106196
i'm an idiot who can't read - please ignore

User ribbon Laughing 'Can' 86

6 years ago #106197
`Ⓨahiamice
Laughing 'Can' 86

It was stated that exceptions can be made for all rules (excluding the age one), so i don't think that one would be a problem,considering we seldom see inu posts today :<

exceptions to rules, yes. But that doesn't mean that the question should just be skipped. Even if he were to answer "No I am not an active steam user" the question still requires an answer.

User ribbon _inu

6 years ago #106534
Welcome to the team. Accept my add on Steam when you have time!

User ribbon Spooky Mulder

6 years ago #106537

yahiamice.

6 years ago #106543

Fidller™

6 years ago #106549

Idk who you are but congrats!

Now lets party like its 1999 in Dave's house!!!

Foo

6 years ago #106550
Fidller

I'd be up for that!

User ribbon Spooky Mulder

6 years ago #106551
Fidller

I thought Dave lived in a trash can in Canada.

User ribbon rynz500

6 years ago #106555
Congratulations :smile: ! *confetti*

User ribbon Rez

6 years ago #106557
Congrabulations, you've been promoted to tank-paratrooper! (a little ren & stimpy humor for you)

Fidller™

6 years ago #106559
Spooky Mulder
Fidller

I thought Dave lived in a trash can in Canada.

Its actually a Dumpster in Alaska

User ribbon -|NFK|- Dementia Joe

6 years ago #106566
Congratulations! Now you get to hang out with the cool kids!
This thread is locked. You cannot reply.