Jon

6 years ago #109349
I am confused, I thought one of the major rules among being on the staff here is to not be too serious. Just curious if this has changed or not.

(From the Staff Application Thread)
> 8. Finally, do you understand that we don’t conduct ourselves too seriously around here?

Brimstone

6 years ago #109350
-HZ- Jon
I am confused, I thought one of the major rules among being on the staff here is to not be too serious. Just curious if this has changed or not.

> 8. Finally, do you understand that we don’t conduct ourselves too seriously around here?

they try to be fun with us and to not be super serious, but when it comes to losing the ability to advertise and other stuff because users posted garbage on the forums. thats when the staff are called upon to do their job.

Rain

6 years ago #109351
-HZ- Jon

Pretty sure they just don't want us posting shitty memes and stupid jokes for no reason in random threads that are suppose to be serious. That's about it i'm almost sure.

Lmk445

6 years ago #109384
so, what about the thread(s) created specifically for that?

User ribbon Curly

6 years ago #109387
legomaster445
so, what about the thread(s) created specifically for that?

gp
Shitposting is fine on the VIP/private boards, and on the off-topic board to a degree, but we try to maintain a certain level of quality on our public boards. Shitposting on the public boards might from now on be rewarded with a warning and a temporary forum ban, depending on the offense.

Lmk445

6 years ago #109390
ok thanks. i missed that part. Still a little off since i just came back from vacation.

User ribbon buddhapest

6 years ago #109400
legomaster445
Still a little off since i just came back from vacation.

I'm sure that's it

Lmk445

6 years ago #109422
will something like this then be implemented into the current rules (put into the rules page so people can read it) so people know not to do this when they join the site?

User ribbon Spooky Alpha

6 years ago #109425
legomaster445
will something like this then be implemented into the current rules

It is already pinned on this board, so users planning to post here should already know + the first rule mentioned about the forums is "Keep your forum posts on-topic and relevant."

User ribbon buddhapest

6 years ago #109428
people read this thread alone more than they read the rules page

User ribbon accell

2 years ago #117362
hey

USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST

User ribbon PopeSquidly39

2 years ago #117364
yeah holy smokes m8. 3 years is a while.

User ribbon _inu

2 years ago #117366
Accell
hey

USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST

This is what happens when you do not listen.

User ribbon Spooky Alpha

2 years ago #117376
I saw Geel at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

User ribbon buddhapest

2 years ago #117377
sounds about right

except it wasn't Geel, it was Gabe

User ribbon PopeSquidly39

2 years ago #117378
But why Milky ways? Come on guys Twix is a far better option.
You must log in to post.