OG Link

a year ago #T9189
So I have been trying to make a gif spray for like 4 days everytime i follow these long stepped videos that are really annoying i do every little tiny step and everything but when I use the spray in game it still is invisible I dont understand what I am doing wrong if someone can help me teach me how to do it or help me to do it and get it working I can pay well some refine and maybe a 1-3 keys depending on how well you help meh xD I am still new to bazaar.tf hope you can help thanks :)

Lmk445

a year ago #117728
It could have to do with your settings in-game along with your computer. Gifs to my knowledge tend to be slightly more taxing to render and the like, which causes some computers to slow. I'm not sure which option it is, but try looking at your different settings since it may be disabled by default for your setup to improve performance. Another cause could be the server you attempt to spray it on doesn't allow gifs or sprays in general.

OG Link

a year ago #117729
I'm using proper size 128x128 all my settings are on high my computer is fast gaming pc, im aware of the server side sprays and disabling on certain servers i am going on servers that show sprays its still just invisible. I can also see other .gif sprays just fine from other people as well so I dont know if its a gaming settings problem still >?
You must log in to post.