hyclrs✌

9 years ago #507

Sorry, I can only accept friend requests from people I know well or Highlander-related folk. I'm at the max amount allowed :(

And he's not on le reddit or Youtube often.

I could try get hold of him for you? I have a few people from plat. highlander added.

The Killjoy |

9 years ago #512
Oh god what happened why is Fiskie's post so stretched
And now it disappeared
Fiskie why u do this

User ribbon fisk

9 years ago #514
Was just fixing it, sorry :v

Go for it Colours

ning!

9 years ago #523
☁ FWD

cumulus
... IE9 as it's my new favorite browser ...

You lie, liar, I can't believe you. Unless you are a Republican American.

I was afraid someone would say that without actually trying the new version of IE :-/

Edit: I'm actually a Democrat.

☁ FWD

9 years ago #524
cumulus

I was afraid someone would say that without actually trying the new version of IE :-/

As a Web developper, the only Internet Explorer version I can stand is IE10. But no worries, I troll Internet Explorers (and Republican Americans).

ando

9 years ago #538
Internet explorer sucks, lets talk about something else. Like how awesome Firefox is :)

Red Inferno

9 years ago #540
I would like to see more filtering features so I can like filter only for game for game trades or game for tf2 item trades.

hyclrs✌

9 years ago #552
Red Inferno

I would like to see more filtering features so I can like filter only for game for game trades or game for tf2 item trades.

The Killjoy |

9 years ago #554
Add a button to change pages in the top.
It's something minor but I don't want to have to go to the bottom of the page every time.

User ribbon fisk

9 years ago #556
Will do blame Accell :3

User ribbon fisk

9 years ago #637
Added a few patches regarding some bugs today.

I want to make sure the site is as flawless as possible before we start doing actual work on 2.0. There's three big things we need to get sorted, and we need to make sure there's no problems on the live site as it means we need to do individual file patching instead of focusing on our ambitions.

Updated the OP post.

ning!

9 years ago #678
Could you add the option to automatically open a trade in a new tab so I don't have to always click ctrl?

User ribbon fisk

9 years ago #679
Noted, this will probably be done.

ning!

9 years ago #688
Also, it'd be nice if you could go to the next page of a thread in the forum without having to go to the bottom.

User ribbon fisk

9 years ago #762
Backpack icons are being redesigned for a more compact, web-friendly format. This new code is more efficient, and uses less bandwidth overall.

This change, further in the beta, will prompt me to redesign the pagination of items so it's possible to change pages when filtering items.

Hopefully this change will solve IE9 problems - we are unsure. If you have IE9 and you are irked by the apparent bug which duplicates trade icons, tell me and I'll let you see if the new beta icon format works for you.

S.S.Dragon™

9 years ago #763
on the donation. maybe for the gold. have it where your trades are auto-bumped even when you're not on. like every 2 hrs. and the last one you can have it where it bumps your trades every hr if you're not on.

and maybe a way when you go click on a trade. read it but want to go back. you dont have to re-search things or goes back to the top of the page. just goes back where you last left off

User ribbon fisk

9 years ago #769
S.S.Dragon™

have it where your trades are auto-bumped even when you're not on

nope
nope
nope
nope

Probably going to rework searches though

User ribbon Æsirson🐾

9 years ago #806
Could we maybe get an RSS feed or something to notify us of replies to trade/offers on the site?

☁ FWD

9 years ago #807
Æsirson | bazaar.tf | Mann me up

Could we maybe get an RSS feed or something to notify us of replies to trade/offers on the site?

I'm working on a plugin.

User ribbon Æsirson🐾

9 years ago #817
☁ FWD

Æsirson | bazaar.tf | Mann me up

I'm working on a plugin.
Sweet
You must log in to post.