chh

9 years ago #818
Is there a way to search someones username and see the trades they have up? If not, that should be an added feature.

Genghis Khan

9 years ago #821
Potato-Friendly (Twi-Licious)

Is there a way to search someones username and see the trades they have up? If not, that should be an added feature.

^seconded

User ribbon fisk

9 years ago #827
I'll see what I can do seeing it's been suggested so many damn times.

User ribbon fisk

9 years ago #835
The Sell Now feature has been added to the beta. Still a few bugs to fix, but it definitely works.

Here's what the output looks like on the normal site: http://bazaar.tf/trade/20252

The scrap needs to be grouped into reclaimed - I forgot that I removed the grouping when I switched to "0.xx refined" price styles.

User ribbon Æsirson🐾

9 years ago #836
Is currency excempt from this? I can't put up my buds for 26 keys

User ribbon fisk

9 years ago #837
Currency is fine, but..

http://bazaar.tf/trade/20261

I need to fix that first. :>

hyclrs✌

9 years ago #842

I like it

The Killjoy |

9 years ago #843
Fiskie | bazaar.tf

Currency is fine, but..

http://bazaar.tf/trade/20261

I need to fix that first. :>

Oh man that comic

S.S.Dragon™

9 years ago #853

Fiskie | bazaar.tf

S.S.Dragon™

have it where your trades are auto-bumped even when you're not on

nope
nope
nope
nope

Probably going to rework searches though

had to try. not even for gold or platinum vip?

The Killjoy |

9 years ago #854
Auto-bumping for people that aren't online is horrible.

S.S.Dragon™

9 years ago #856
is there a way to make it where we can add things to trade. like as an example. bunch of random weapons for items. but maybe you get more weapons. but still doing the same type of trade. kinda annoying to close the trade and make another one. when its the same as the first, just more weapons/things to sell for the same set of items.

User ribbon fisk

9 years ago #866
Perhaps in the future. It's possible for me to do, but I don't want to add it in just yet.

Dinir Nertan

9 years ago #893
I hope I can use tags on the filter in search tab.
E.g. The All-Father has tags as Unique, Misc, Soldier, Heavy, Tradable. I mean the one of steamcommunity-inventory.
It would be comfortable if you can find all kind of misc items for soldiers by simply typing 'soldier misc'. 'soldier hat' or 'soldier weapon' works. but I think that's not enough. Actually we don't know what tags are available in there, except something similar to those two, which was the example you said on announcements somewhere.

Oh and there is a problem in there: you can't use pagination while having some texts on filter. If you click the next page button the filter will be reset and the unfiltered second page will appear.

User ribbon fisk

9 years ago #895
The filter has already been rewritten for 2.0, so you'll appreciate it a bit more ;)

Dinir Nertan

9 years ago #933
Fiskie | bazaar.tf

Backpack icons are being redesigned for a more compact, web-friendly format. This new code is more efficient, and uses less bandwidth overall.

This change, further in the beta, will prompt me to redesign the pagination of items so it's possible to change pages when filtering items.

Hopefully this change will solve IE9 problems - we are unsure. If you have IE9 and you are irked by the apparent bug which duplicates trade icons, tell me and I'll let you see if the new beta icon format works for you.

I didn't know you already figured out this problem, my bad. :P

Minor typo things:
- Original ID has no colon following in item mouseover
- 'gifted:' doesn't start with a new line in Advanced item option in Korean

Oh, and I hope I can filter 'craft number collector' trades from all the others. I don't know how many people actually having specific craft number items and discovered the trade at the same time and furthermore wanted to sell the items.

User ribbon fisk

9 years ago #936
Craft number collectors are encouraged to use the Market forum now. I don't want to restrict user freedom so I'll look for the best way to get around it.

Genghis Khan

9 years ago #996
I don't think this has been requested yet, and I'm not sure if it's possible right now. Can you add an option to donate items for giftable VIP?

User ribbon fisk

9 years ago #1000
It's not possible with the current state of the bot, but if you really want to do it you can file a support ticket after you've done your donation.

User ribbon fisk

9 years ago #1019
Updated some information in the OP. A lot of new fixes aren't going to be revealed completely just yet.

The dashboard will be done in a later update (2.1) so we can focus on that and that alone, mostly since it's going to be quite ground-breaking in terms of the UI design. We want to make it as interesting and customizable as possible.
You must log in to post.