User ribbon fisk

9 years ago #1037
A Better Bazaar information has been added.

☁ FWD

9 years ago #1038
Releasing Valve Time.

testicle twister

9 years ago #1040

RagingRoosevelt

9 years ago #1042
Is there a way to filter the main trade page (ie http://bazaar.tf/) based on, say, item quality or total value of stuff being offered or asked for? In particular, I'm curious if it is possible to see only trades involving unusuals.

Thanks for this site. TF2op was really getting awful.

User ribbon fisk

9 years ago #1043
Due to how the unlimited storage system works, it's not possible to filter by item with our current setup. Our game/unusual filtering is done by gathering metadata.

Checkmaid

9 years ago #1047
Hey nobody told me about this on TF2G, this is looking better then outpost.

User ribbon fisk

9 years ago #1049
Bazaar 2.0 has now been released. I'll unsticky this thread, but you are still free to comment on the new design/features/etc.

The Killjoy |

9 years ago #1050
I preferred having the username switch between gray (offline), blue (online) and green (in-game) than have it as a set color.

space

9 years ago #1052
cool update/10

User ribbon fisk

9 years ago #1055
I preferred having the username switch between gray (offline), blue (online) and green (in-game) than have it as a set color.

The reason it was removed was because too much data was being sent to and from Steam's API.

The Killjoy |

9 years ago #1056
Oh, alright, thought it was just a cosmetic change.
Where did the badges go

User ribbon Resi ♥

9 years ago #1057

Oh, alright, thought it was just a cosmetic change.
Where did the badges go

Temporarily removed, according to Fiskie.

User ribbon fisk

9 years ago #1058
Badges will be back eventually - Accell is still working on a major element redesign. Consider this a late beta.

User ribbon accell

9 years ago #1060
Like Fiskie said, I still have a lot of work to complete in terms of the UI. Unfortunately, I am a lot busier in real life than Fiskie; which means I haven't been able to keep up with what he's been doing.

User ribbon Mr. Man!

9 years ago #1063
The gayest update yet!

The Killjoy |

9 years ago #1064
Do Sell Now and Buy Now trades show up in the home?

User ribbon fisk

9 years ago #1065
oh, that's one huge thing I overlooked. Hang on.

Edit: fixed. Sell Now/Buy Now will show up on the index.

FredEx

9 years ago #1066
I kinda liked it better before, but that is just me although you did add a better notifications thing, which I like and some other features. I don't like the reskin so much though.

RIP Zyzz

9 years ago #1067
This update is amazing, but I can only choose some of the colors, like the stock color and unusual, but I can't choose Genuine for some reason, oh well
You must log in to post.