NEW! Now accepting bitcoins!
Selling for PayPal and Bitcoin funds.
Accepting purchases a minimum of 1 dollar (excluding fees)
logged/updated on 10/16/2016
Refined Metal (129~ in Stock) - 0.10$
TF2 Keys (7 in stock) - 1.80$ (1.85$ in BTC)
A few simple rules for your and my own security :)
1. The buyer pays for the PayPal fees, which can be calculated here: https://salecalc.com/paypal (Just in case I will calculate in process and tell the correct amount)
* Using International fee rate of 3.9% + $.30
If you won't pay for the fees, I will lower the amount of metal you purchased to the total amount of money I've actually received (For example, you paid 1.1$ for 10 refined without the fees, which leaves me with 76 cents (at the time I made the calculation) according to the calculator, so I will give you 7 Refined instead of 10 Refined)
2. Money goes first, No exceptions, even if you are Gabe Newell himself
3. You must have a clean record.
*4. You must add your steam ID and a detailed description of the items you are purchasing and the value you are paying + the fees in the description of your money transaction on PayPal, while including "No chargebacks" at the end!
* (Ex. "SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42460722, Purchase of virtual items in Team Fortress 2 of * keys for a total amount of **.**$ including fees, no chargebacks.)
Reputation Links and info:
Please leave feedback after a successful transaction, it will really support me!
Thank you very much for reading,
Over 700 views!
Over 800 views!
Over 900 views! Can it get to 1k? :O
Over 1,000! Yay!
Over 1,500 views! wowe
In auctions I reserve the right to value item bids.
Paying in items? Overpayment only.